• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **SOLD** DANA 60 Front - GM 14 Bolt Rear Axles, New 5.38 Gears, Detroit

krawlher

These are sold pending payment, thanks to everyone for your interest.

Selling a Dana 60 Front and GM 14 Bolt Rear axle pair that was built to run on a Jeep CJ that I recently sold, they are completely built and ready to roll with a lot of new parts. Pictures were taken on 3/31/14, so what you see is as they are now. I left the brake calipers, pads, etc. off so they don't get damaged in shipping, but will gladly install for the purchaser if requested, otherwise I'll plan to ship them in a packaged box.

Dana 60 Front: 1981-1987 Chevrolet 1 Ton 4wd Passenger Side Drop (has the larger axle shafts) K30 1 Ton 4wd, Passenger side differential, regular rotation (low pinion) gears, disc brakes, 35 spline inners, 30 spline outers, internal style hubs, and kingpin knuckles.
New Parts List:
New 5.38 Yukon Gears
New Detroit Locker
New Timken wheel bearings and seals
New Timken ring and pinion bearing kit
New Spicer axle seals
New Spicer spindle bearings and seals
New Brake Rotors
New Calipers
New brake Pads

GM 14 Bolt Rear: GM "corporate" 14 Bolt (14b) full-floating rear axle, 10.5" Ring Gear, SRW hub
New Parts List:
New 5.38 Yukon Gears
New Detroit Locker
New Disc Brake Conversion
New Timken wheel bearings and seals
New Timken ring and pinion bearing kit
New Brake Rotors
New Calipers
New brake Pads

Will take $3,300 for the pair. Local pick up is free, will send freight quote at your request. Located in Chelsea (Bham), AL. Not looking to split them up.

Call Brandon @ 205-365-6194. Please do not call after 9:00 PM CST.

Attachments

• axle4.JPG
    axle4.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 79
  • axle5.JPG
    axle5.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Dana 60 Gear.JPG
    Dana 60 Gear.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Brakes.JPG
    Brakes.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 99
Re: DANA 60 Front - GM 14 Bolt Rear Axles, New 5.38 Gears, Detroit Lockers, Disc. Br

Will forward to friend. Looking for 60/14bolt setup for a 4runner. 5.38 is awful steep, what motor was in it?

Re: DANA 60 Front - GM 14 Bolt Rear Axles, New 5.38 Gears, Detroit Lockers, Disc. Br

It's a fresh build so the axles never got ran with the new gears, lockers, etc. It was going to be run in a CJ w/ LT1. Sold the Jeep 2 weeks ago.

Nice set of axles love to have them ! why did you not put the smaller 3/4 ton rotors and calipers on the front so they would be the same as the rear not knocking it just curious

I just bought a 60 and 14b that was already built with rcv's high steer ect and it's not cheap!! Not a bad price on this set!! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question, the 1 ton brake set up on the front would offer more stopping power for the 42's I was planning to run, where as the 3/4 ton brakes in the rear is the preferred set up by most and you just don't need as much rear brake...if I were running 15" wheels the 3/4 ton set up in the front would have been a good option, though a lot still run 15's on 1 tn rotors and calipers by grinding the calipers down. Thanks for the interest, they are a very nice set of axles. Got a lot of $ invested in them.

Latest posts