• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD Forged Allied Rockathon Beadlocks FS

bgredjeep

SOLD

I've got a set of 4 Allied Rockathon forged beadlocks I picked up a few months ago up for sale. These are Racelines before they were called Raceline. I'm doing something different for wheels so these need to go. They are in great shape (round). I never mounted tires on them. I believe they have had tires mounted, but were never actually run based on the what the PO told me, and the condition. They look like new, and the beadlock rings (steel) are perfect.

I bought these several months ago and they just sat in my garage, then my shed as I was working on building some axles. Just looking to get back what I put in them.

These are 17 x 8.5 with 3" bs. 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern

Price is $1350 obo. It was a good deal when I bought them, and it's a good deal now.

Located in Augusta GA. I could possibly arrange a ride to one of the ARC or an SRRS event for a serious buyer.

Message me here if you have any questions.

Here's a pic the day I picked them up in Chattanooga.
1545224_10202759698652613_1737733306_n.jpg

Re: Forged Allied Rockathon Beadlocks FS

I'd consider a trade towards some 39-40" sticky tires in good shape.

Bump. Still available.

Weekend bump. These are nearly $700 each if you bought the equivalent wheel new from Raceline.

Lots of views. No interest. Bump :drinkers:

interested just not enough $ all I have is parts for trade. bump for ya :dblthumb:

I hear ya.

baller wheel bump

Feeling a little flexible for the sake of those Reds listed for sale. Shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no.

Id give $1k if I can find a way to get them to north alabama.
If you have PayPal I can send it that way where you can get the stickies you are wanting

Flexible, not desperate. If I'm arranging a ride I'll stick pretty close to full price. For pickup I'd come off a little, but not $350.

10-4 I understand. I can probably have them picked up this week

Tires I was hoping to snag sold so not in a rush any more.

Price now obo. These are already 1/2 price from a new set so don't beat me up too bad.

Send me a PM with the backspacing, and your bottom dollar. Backspacing is huge for me, or I will not fit in the enclosed trailer.

Friday bump. Had some interest but nothing in the pickup/delivery radius.