• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!! PLEASE DELETE ME

Re: price drop 35k Rock Bouncer LS 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys or 39 red labels

Short you tube video from vnotch at RBD. I climbed it without spinning a tire and i backed down for a little burnout b/c the guy riding with me had never been, that was about half throttle on the gas.
RBD Morris Mountain

Re: price drop to 32K Rock Bouncer LS Engine Solid 1 Tons, Stickys

TTT PRICE DROP TO 32K OBO

Re: 30K PRICE DROP Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, Stickys

TTT 30K price drop, I had a few people make offers but most have not come up with the cash. I am not looking for a low offer, I can keep it, I am not in a bind to sell so be reasonable in your offer but I would like to sell it and see it get used.

TTT, RIDING SEASON IS HERE and I AM READY TO MAKE A DEAL

Damn I want this!!!! Just a few $k short. Hate to make an offer because I know its worth more than i have to spend. Glws!

drool

Nice to see a buggy that looks easy to get into without being a gymnast. GLWS.

TTT, ready to ride. I still have the 43s SX if someonw wants that option instead of the 39s

Re: 30K PRICE DROP Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys

TTT, $30k Ready to move this, nothing close on hard line or pirate for this price that is nice. Nothing is junk and its in great shape ready to ride unlike half the buggies for sale that have ghetto fab and need painting and really a complete tear down and rebuild.

Would you sell the 43?

Ill sell the 43 on the rig but will not sell by themselves

TTT Someone needs a nice buggy!!!

U have been up everything at Grayrock, Morris Mountain, Choccolocco, AOP????

Do u have vidoes??

everything at GR and MM
At Chocco everything but Violater and that one bounty hill they ran 3 years ago that I cannot remember the name of. I have just never tried either, there was a race going on when I was there
At AOP the $25k bounty hill I did not climb or try it, but everything else in the park that I know of I have climbed.

I do not have video other than the link that is in the first page of the ad from a short burnout on vnotch at MM just for fun. We ride with 4 or 5 rigs so we do not get out and take pictures and video, we ride and have fun. I wish I did have more video of it but it is a good proven rig.

Re: PRICE DROP to $27k COME GET IT Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys

Price drop to $27k, someone come and get it. If someone wants to see it, we will be at AOP April 8th/9th

Re: PRICE DROP to $27k COME GET IT Rock Bouncer LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys

Still available big country?

its still available, ready to ride and I think it is a steal at this price, I cannot believe its still available. I would have bought this thing up when I built it, I have over twice this in it and its all still good parts that have not been raced or beat up like a lot of buggys.

Somebody Please buy this buggy before I do!