• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!! PLEASE DELETE ME

Re: BUY ME NOW LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys READY TO BOUNCE BEST DEAL ON HERE

Intrested in trading for another rig?
Coleworx bad apple buggy

Re: BUY ME NOW LS Engine, 1 Tons, 43 SX Stickys READY TO BOUNCE BEST DEAL ON HERE

Not interested in trading but thank you. I might trade partial but looking for as much cash as I can.

stepup said:
If only my wife weren't making me build her a damn swimming pool this thing would be getting bought right now.

Man if I had a dollar every time I've heard that I could pay for this buggy! :****: GLWS

DEPOSIT TAKEN, SALE PENDING ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

BigcountryGA said:
DEPOSIT TAKEN, SALE PENDING ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

This'll make a nice first big boy rig for my neighbor! When he picks it up tell him to listen to Chris and enter it in the RBOR race 6/18!!!

dynajeep said:
Who bought it? And I hope it is at rbor, would like to see it

My neighbor, he's a Jeep guy but has always been very interested in owning a buggy. He'll have literally no seat time if he comes to RBOR and doesn't want to make a fool of himself. But I told him the community isn't like that and to come have a good time, I'll keep working on him. thumb.gif

This is going back up for sale, I'll start a FS thread this week with updated spec's and price. We've upgraded it to 2" Fox resis on all four corners with shaft bumps. It was tuned by Accutune at last years KOH. Added a 30" Rigid curved light bar up top, and PRP 5.3 harnesses. Deleted the cable shifter setup for the atlas and put in a mechanical shifter. Also put new calipers and pads on with new 1/4" brake lines. Indiana Musclecar played with the tune a bit to get it to run better as it still had catalytic protection etc on.

Also will have a rear steer full width 1/2" wall tube center output, zero degree caster newer ribbed 14 bolt FS with ram, joystick, basically everything but shafts.

Attachments

• IMG_7075.JPG
    IMG_7075.JPG
    308.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7974.PNG
    IMG_7974.PNG
    635.5 KB · Views: 102