• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD, thanks Hardline

Re: Fox 2.5's and Fox 2.0's, heims FINAL PRICE DROP!!!!!!

Lots of interest no follow through, $200 EACH on these Fox 2.5's, I will not go lower they are twice that new. Heims make me an offer I have (16) 8 right, 8 left.

... and no I won't take $200 for all 16 heims lol, 8 of them are $170 without the misalignment spacers. I don't mind making someone a deal but I'm not going to get raped on them. I'll keep them before that happens.

Holy **** people, don't PM me saying you want the shocks then say you'll give me $250. These are 2.5's not 2.0's. These shocks are $400 each new, I'm selling them for $200 EACH, not $200 for the pair.

One guy passed because the chrome finish is scuffed off, these were on a desert buggy, and they work perfectly fine, this is from spinning tires and the sand was hitting the chrome and scuffed it off.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    639.5 KB · Views: 60

I'm willing to take $300 for all 16 heims (nuts, inserts, spacers) these are UNUSED. I paid $420 for these a month ago. Need the cash.

What all is included with the heims? Any pictures?
Thanks

Jam nuts, misalignment spacers, and inserts.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 124
Re: Fox 2.5's $350 for the PAIR!

Trade ya for an 8274? I could use them but have no loot

Yeah it's a Warn 8274 off my Mom's 1979 CJ-7 I have a pic somewhere give me a minute. Where you located?

Shoot me a pm with your # I will text ya pics my intardnets are slow this morning

I think I have them sold, guy is sending me the money tomorrow. If I don't receive any money from him I will let you know. Price is $350 shipped it's on my dime.

Wish I had looked at these sooner, good deal on um.

If it falls through I'll pay cash.