• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some cool news for Chattanooga area folks

We have a Pull-a-Part in Knoxville, that type of j/y is awesome. Don't have to lay down on a hornets nest in the mud, on a side hill with a 3/4ton van stacked on top of the truck you're pulling a driveshaft from, all precariously wobbling on a scissor jack.

****, I joke alot, but typing out a good description of a bad day at the j/y just made me kinda miss it! :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
We have a Pull-a-Part in Knoxville, that type of j/y is awesome. Don't have to lay down on a hornets nest in the mud, on a side hill with a 3/4ton van stacked on top of the truck you're pulling a driveshaft from, all precariously wobbling on a scissor jack.

****, I joke alot, but typing out a good description of a bad day at the j/y just made me kinda miss it! :****:

I built most of my first jeep with parts from the PAP

We have a couple of them around me and at first they are good but they turn into giant **** holes fast people break tons of **** the people at the counters are dumb ass's that don't know **** the parking lots are lined with tire hazards and some of there parts are more expensive then the regular salvage yards the only good part really is you can find cheap 3/4 and 1ton axles sometimes
463ab897cb31e6387cf396bc7abf7a62.jpg

This happend to me at the one up here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

417chevy said:
We have a couple of them around me and at first they are good but they turn into giant **** holes fast people break tons of **** the people at the counters are dumb ass's that don't know **** the parking lots are lined with tire hazards and some of there parts are more expensive then the regular salvage yards the only good part really is you can find cheap 3/4 and 1ton axles sometimes
463ab897cb31e6387cf396bc7abf7a62.jpg

This happend to me at the one up here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you I wouldn't call anyone else a dumbass.