• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some questions for Machinist.

Anyone want to offer a trade for this? I haven't used it, and would kinda like to do some trading.

does it work? I'll trade you a smittybuilt xrc8 winch with 100 ft of fairly new winchline grey rope and a 22x19 howe radiator with a welded on shroud and a 16"fan.

does it work? I'll trade you a smittybuilt xrc8 winch with 100 ft of fairly new winchline grey rope and a 22x19 howe radiator with a welded on shroud and a 16"fan.

Yeh it works. Let me think about it. I'm kinda leaning towards some guns or something. But let me think about it. Do you have any pictures of the winch? How old is the rope?

Yeh it works. Let me think about it. I'm kinda leaning towards some guns or something. But let me think about it. Do you have any pictures of the winch? How old is the rope?

I'll have to dig up a pic of the winch, the rope is a few year's old, but a year and a half of it's life has been spooled on a winch sitting on my shop floor.

Here's some video. I was playing around with it today. I have no idea how to use this thing so it's trial and error.

LOL, I knew it was going to do that about 5 passes before it finally climbed the tooling. You will get a better cut by feeding it the other direction with a slower feed rate and slower RPM.

You still going to sell it?
:redneck:

So I was bored today, it was raining, and I was feeling creative. So based off of my memory. The last time I held a M16 firing pin in my hand was 1999.

Started with this
IMG_20110627_171555.jpg

A lot of this
IMG_20110627_163124.jpg

to this
IMG_20110627_163912.jpg

and finally this
IMG_20110627_184119.jpg

Not bad IMO for the 3rd time I have ever used my lathe. :D