• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some wheelin in the snow and sunshine...

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
Did some snow wheelin today... Went a LONG ways. Would have gone alot further, but the Jeep with us was having some issues, so after we got him started we headed home.

I dont' have alot of pics, but there were several cameras and some vids floating around, so I am sure that I will get some more pics to post up and maybe some vids.

Brad taking a piss...
SDC10001.jpg

Working on Jeep

SDC10011.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

Jump starting Jeep w/ dead battery

SDC10010.jpg

SDC10009.jpg

Couple pics of the Runner...

SDC10002.jpg

SDC10003.jpg

SDC10005.jpg

SDC10006.jpg

Where did you guys go today? Was Brad crying on your shoulder because he missed his buggy?

Pooh was nice enough to let me wheel his runner. **** oh dear i dont know how people go through life without portals rear steer and some ****ing horsepower. SO yes, i cried a little. Had a great time. Those pitbulls are incredible.

Pooh was nice enough to let me wheel his runner. **** oh dear i dont know how people go through life without portals rear steer and some ****ing horsepower. SO yes, i cried a little. Had a great time. Those pitbulls are incredible.

Did you download some of those other pics?

:haha::haha::haha:

Pooh,

I had the lady friend send over the pictures, so you can post them up. I ran out of time last night packing. Kalifornia is HOT! It's about 105 right now.

Do you have any more pics of me fixing the Jeep? I love those.