• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sorry to ask but a friend needs help would not post this if it wasnt needed

SHELBS44

Frosty beverages and HL2 FTW
This is a good friend of mine. Her mom just found out she has multiple myeloma I think its called. Any way good people great family have actually done a good bit of work for her dad he owns his own excavating company . Her name name is Ginger Wilson Sims. Her mom is Brenda Wilson. Ginger actually back in the day used to work at southern off road. Anything done to help would be appreciated they have to go to Arkansas next week for treatment. Thanks you for all thoughts and prayers. I would not post this if it was not needed

http://www.gofundme.com/tcngyw

SHELBS44 said:
This is a good friend of mine. Her mom just found out she has multiple myeloma I think its called. Any way good people great family have actually done a good bit of work for her dad he owns his own company doing dirt work. Her name name is Ginger Wilson Sims. Her mom is Brenda Wilson. Ginger actually back in the day used to work at southern off road. Anything done to help would be appreciated they have to go to Arkansas next week for treatment and anyone of you who build houses and all know business isn't good right now. I would not post this if it was not needed

http://www.gofundme.com/tcngyw
thanks everyone

I can tell em, or find out, anything they want to know. My granddad has it. Its bad.

Thanks Brock. That's what I'm hearing. Only reason they goin to Arkansas is its 85% survivable with that hospital over 45% at UAB. I just found out tonight so I'll ask if the need any info

SHELBS44 said:
Thanks Brock. That's what I'm hearing. Only reason they goin to Arkansas is its 85% survivable with that hospital over 45% at UAB. I just found out tonight so I'll ask if the need any info

My grandad goes to little rock every 3 months. Just got back last week. The dr that led their multiple mylomea clinic was the best in the United States. He just left to take a job in New York I believe. I can get them all the info on where to stay that's cheap and stuff. Just shoot me a text.

Will do! Thanks bud holler at u in the am. And thanks 1tfrot really appreciate it

So sorry to hear that as I too have known Ginger since she was at the original Southern off road with Steve and the gang. I think she is at Pelham Powersports now if I remember right. Thoughts and prayers to her and her family for the best of outcome. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
So sorry to hear that as I too have known Ginger since she was at the original Southern off road with Steve and the gang. I think she is at Pelham Powersports now if I remember right. Thoughts and prayers to her and her family for the best of outcome. thumb.gif
[/quote

thanks Gregg I appreciate it. And yes you are correct she works at Pelham power sports now. I used to work with her back then at southern that's how I know them.

Sucks to hear that. I remember her from the old Southern Off-road. Had a lot of good times in the original shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanna bump this thread, and also say I received a message from Ginger thanking me for the small donation I gave.

Keep this family in your prayers/meditations/hums/whatever, Just think of them.

LandSpeeder said:
Just wanna bump this thread, and also say I received a message from Ginger thanking me for the small donation I gave.

Keep this family in your prayers/meditations/hums/whatever, Just think of them.
[/quot

Thanks man! Her mom and dad are in Arkansas right now. Ginger actually ended up having an apindacitous Monday had surgery and got home last night couldn't make the trip. Thanks any and everyone for all prayers and donations. Every little bit helps. Trying to get this on my board at work to help also just haven't been able to get back to the shop to clear it.