• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South end w/groover...

Spinnaker

Hey guys and gals...

Does anyone one in the south end area have a tire groover that I could come over and borrow for about two hours? I have a set of bias ply Buckshot Mudders that I'd like to cut into.

I'll bring a sixer of your favorite :beer: with me and some bullshit'n skills for your time!:D

Thanks,
Tim

100_0674.jpg

Good lord.... I'd take me two days to drive the sami up to Auburn:booo:

If no one closer steps up I'll have to come up and see you.

Tim

I've got one in portland. I'd let you use it here. I'll even lean over your shoulder and heckle you while you do it.:haha: I'm not going to be around this weekend but I'll probably be free next weekend.:awesomework:

...I'll even lean over your shoulder and heckle you while you do it.:haha: ...

Gee...thanks:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Your just about as far away as Avanteone!

Next person to offer will probably be in Yakama:redneck:

The sami has 5.38's on 32ish tires... No top end at all. About 50mph is the max these days.

Thanks again!
Tim:booo:

Yeah, I've come across them for about $60 plus shipping. I just don't have a use for a groover once I cut into my tires.

Tim

That's what I thought before I bought one. Then I realized that I could loan it to my friends for beer and rent it out. If you hang with wheelers it will pay for itself pretty quick.

Shoot I paid about $580 for my tire groover then six months later the company discontinued it and designed a new one. Nothing like gettin the shaft.

when i used to regroove desiel tires i would go through the blades every 4 or five tire's maybe its because there different then off road tires but the replacment blades cost a few bucks and it really works better and cleaner with a new blade on it.:awesomework: