• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South Loop

if you guys can use stumps and or small logs i can probably get ahold of them with some lead time, i can get them to the trail but my truck wont make it in till i build another 4wd.

there's that and then there's the whole "predominantly natural" issue that the FS and the DNR try to adhere to when building trails.

Took my M38a1 to Tuhaya and did South Loop. I had no problem going through there with only a 2 1/2" lift and 33" tires. I think you guys over did it. Dame it really did some serious flexing on my vintage iron. Anyone with a stock vehicle is going to have real fun. Still on the fence about weather I like it or not.

So when an off road trail is made in an ORV(off road vehicle) park, it should be made so that stock rigs can drive through with no issues? Don't we already have 1000's of miles of gravel roads? :rolleyes:

Did south loop last year before bit was dug out with a bunch oof guys from sooth sound cruisers, was more than little surprised when I took the girlfriend out a few months ago in the Jeep with 2" lift and 31s.

You guys sure made it a lot more fun though, just wasn't expecting to go from an alley behind Walmart to that.

Latest posts