• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spare 44"

J.A.B

Anybody need a spare 44" - there is a guy on TOR tyring to sell 3 of them together but I only want one. He wants $400 for all 3.

Here are the pics

haley026.jpg

haley025.jpg

haley024.jpg

I am sure they are 15's - I want one of them just did not want to buy all of them - you want the other 2 or just on eof them?

what's the tread like on them? I have a huge gash in one of my tires and would like to replace it if the tread left is close to the ones I have now

J.A.B said:
I am sure they are 15's - I want one of them just did not want to buy all of them - you want the other 2 or just on eof them?

I do not need both, if Delerious needs one. Count the betta one sold to me and the rag to him :flipoff1:

Guys name is prowler time and it is in the wheels and tires for sale section titled 44' tires I think.

KXCRAWLER13 said:
illl take one :cougar:
CHASMAN9 said:
I do not need both, if Delerious needs one. Count the betta one sold to me and the rag to him :flipoff1:

Okay fellas - let me get a phone number for this guy and talk to him - I will be back with the firm price form him.

Not sure if this will work but here is the add - I called and got voice mail.

Rate Member posted January 19, 2009 04:32 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3 44" TSL tires that have roughly 50% tread left that I'm looking to sell or trade
$400 obo

willing to buy one or more if someone had some they even wanted to sell

call me at 731 610-4910 if you have any questions
THANKS JUSTIN

--------------------
Justin Bertram

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 20 | From: Adamsville TN | Registered: Dec 2007 | IP: Logged |

DDAVIS
Trail Boss
Member # 7187

Rate Member posted January 19, 2009 05:41 PM
WHAT SIZE 15,16 ? SHOOT ME SOME PIC IF U CAN [email protected]

[ January 19, 2009, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: DDAVIS ]

--------------------
daylan 615-566-3497 TUBE BUGGY,ROCKWELLS,454/465/205,4 LINKED WITH COILOVERS ON ALL FOUR CONNERS,44" TIRES,ANTI ROCKS ON FRONT,127" WHEEL BASE

Posts: 88 | From: DICKSON | Registered: Apr 2008 | IP: Logged |

79Ford

Parts Breaker
Member # 2110

Member Rated:
posted January 19, 2009 08:26 PM
send pics to [email protected] talked to you ealier
Posts: 400 | From: Snead, AL | Registered: Dec 2003 | IP: Logged |

T. J. O.
Rock Junkie
Member # 6112

Member Rated:
posted January 19, 2009 10:21 PM
What you trade for?

--------------------
YJ, 5.0, C6, AtlasII, HP60, 14blt, 42TSL

Posts: 191 | From: Winchester | Registered: Oct 2007 | IP: Logged |

spoolinranger

Trail Boss
Member # 7345

Member Rated:
posted January 20, 2009 01:37 AM
pics, [email protected] whats size rim they fit on. trade 3 44'' gumbo mudders for two of your tsl's.

--------------------
If u haven't ever been stuck, u haven't played hard enough!!!

Posts: 59 | From: oneida tn | Registered: May 2008 | IP: Logged |

prowler time
Mall Crawler
Member # 6424

Rate Member posted January 20, 2009 05:06 AM
sorry they are 44x18.50x15. I'm open to most any trades. just let me know what you got and maybe we can work something out

--------------------
Justin Bertram

Posts: 20 | From: Adamsville TN | Registered: Dec 2007 | IP: Logged |

pegleg
Parts Breaker
Member # 5992

Member Rated:
posted January 20, 2009 07:54 AM
your in box is full. do you have pics of your truck?

--------------------
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE,YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE!

Posts: 283 | From: Valdese, NC | Registered: Sep 2007 | IP: Logged |

Flight Time

Parts Breaker
Member # 5412

Member Rated:
posted January 20, 2009 09:10 AM
I would like to see some pics as well I need a spare. I will post them for you is you send them to [email protected]

--------------------
TJ with D60's/44"/350/Atlas

Posts: 420 | From: Florence AL | Registered: Apr 2007 | IP: Logged |

Flight Time

Parts Breaker
Member # 5412

Member Rated:
posted January 20, 2009 01:42 PM
Here's you pics - How much for just one of them?

--------------------

Flight Time

Parts Breaker
Member # 5412

Member Rated:
posted January 21, 2009 02:53 PM
Whats you phone number please

--------------------

Flight Time

Parts Breaker
Member # 5412

Member Rated:
posted January 21, 2009 02:54 PM
Never mind I see it in the orginal post - sorry

--------------------

Printer-friendly view of this topic Hop To: Select a Forum: Category: Board Support -------------------- Log In Problems / No Password issued Suggestions & Support Testing Grounds Computers Category: Tennessee Off Road Events -------------------- TOR Sponsored Events Category: Tennessee Off Road -------------------- Rig Build Ups Tennessee Off Road Specials Product Reviews The Shop What's New Category: 4X4 Tech Info -------------------- Build Ups Jeep Toyota Isuzu and Suzuki Chevy Ford Dodge Other Vehicle Discussion International Harvester General 4x4 Discussion Category: Trail Side -------------------- Trail Rides & Meetings Non-Tennessee Off Road Events Trail Photos Land Use Issues Memphis area Trail Rides Category: Classifieds -------------------- For Sale Wheels & Tires FS/Wanted Wanted Rigs For Sale Trailers For Sale or Wanted Yard Sale Category: Random Stuff -------------------- Customer Rigs Dead Beat Buyers & Sellers Chit Chat Outdoor Hobbies Hey So and So! Category: TOR Boards - Private! -------------------- Trash Moderators Private Section 4x4Country

Contact Us | Tennessee Off Road

Copyright 2004 Tennessee Off Road