• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spider 9's and Ultimate 60 Knuckles

Jobless said:
And how much did you spend on your prococks compared to my 9's :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I dunno--how many times have I had to rip my pro-rocks apart :haha: :haha: :haha:

darius said:
Or reiter and one or two trip's elsewhere per year. :flipoff:

One or 2--who have you been talking too :rolleyes:

Oh--and I tow my own rig :D :kiss:

And don't feel bad--someday you might have a rig :;

crash said:
I dunno--how many times have I had to rip my pro-rocks apart :haha: :haha: :haha:

Hmmmm...your pro-rocks don't have the mileage my axles do...Maybe you should add up all the costs of parts, repairs and upgrades of your Yota axles, Dana 44 and prococks :haha: :haha: :haha:

You're right about maybe having a rig someday.... And if I had one I am perfectly capable of towing it around.:kiss:

Are Bobby's CV bigger than a normal 60 ear?
This part of the description makes me wonder if they fit, I will call Monday.

"Compact Design - This knuckle hugs the u-joint tighter then any OEM or aftermarket design currently on the market. This allows for a more compact setup while achieving an impressive 50° of steering angle."

pbmcauliffe said:
Are Bobby's CV bigger than a normal 60 ear?
This part of the description makes me wonder if they fit, I will call Monday.

"Compact Design - This knuckle hugs the u-joint tighter then any OEM or aftermarket design currently on the market. This allows for a more compact setup while achieving an impressive 50° of steering angle."

that's what I was wondering about..... and as far as bobby's cv being bigger I'm not sure. Talk about a way beef setup if the cv's fit in there

I have installed probably 20, 35 spline yukon chromoly shafts and had to grind the ear's on every one. I have installed bobby cv's and they fit right in. so if the spidertrax knuckles work for a normal shaft then a bobby cv will definitely fit.

The only ones I heard had clearance issues going thru the knuckle were the ones that went into DSI's rig but those were some of the first sets and from what I have heard they were revamped a hair to fix that issue...

What are you planing for steering? I just ordered my knuckles and housing. Since there not the production version they will be like yours.(no steering provisions) Just wondering your plans.
The word is the production units will be about $999 and will use factory ford 60 steering arms.
Also It sounds like there not going to produce the v1

Last edited:
We are going to run the drag link on front with mounts right off the knuckle face as high as we need to match the panhard, the assist ram and the tie rod are going to go behind the axle.

pbmcauliffe said:
We are going to run the drag link on front with mounts right off the knuckle face as high as we need to match the panhard, the assist ram and the tie rod are going to go behind the axle.

Sounds good, I'd like to see pics when you get to that point. Mine should be here in about 3 weeks. I have some other parts to accumulate still, so my build won't start for a couple months.

Latest posts