• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

(Spinoff2) What's your favorite pizza joint?

Gondolas Pizza here in Cookeville. Colonial Pizza here in Cookeville #2.
Primanti Bros. Pizza in Ft. Lauderdale.

Re: Re: Re: (Spinoff2) What's your favorite pizza joint?

ChiefsJ10 said:

Only ate at gondola once the whole time I've lived in cookeville, of course it's about as far away from me as you can get.

I've heard good things about Marco's. Haven't tried it yet.

Mike says you'll throw rocks at Papa Johns after you try Marcos.

ChiefsJ10 said:

I think I only ate there twice. Not bad at all

Ingleside in Macon GA was good when I traveled down there. The was a place called Carini pizza in Erie PA that was hands down the best damn pizza ever.

TBItoy said:
Only ate at gondola once the whole time I've lived in cookeville, of course it's about as far away from me as you can get.

I've heard good things about Marco's. Haven't tried it yet.

Mike says you'll throw rocks at Papa Johns after you try Marcos.

I've heard the same about Marco's, gonna have to try it. Gondola's also has some great pasta, and a killer salas bar.

Re: Re: (Spinoff2) What's your favorite pizza joint?

Mellow Mushroom! But I'm biased bc they have a wide variety of brews....well, at least the one in Jones Valley near Huntsville does. I <3 beer.

Maters Pizza Emporium in Gadsden, AL is pretty awesome too as far as the pizza goes.

...but I'm usually pretty happy with Pizza Hut...I like simple pizza and there ain't too many ways of churchin' up a regular ole pepperoni pizza.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Ohhh, totally forgot about one of my fav spots to hit in Huntsville. It's called Pane E Vino, Italian Pizzeria. They have great pizza and some badass chicken alfredo. Usually have a good few craft brews on tap as well, and it's right on Big Spring Park, so you can sit outside and enjoy the view of the park. Good date spot.

1370735233381_zps14cf4bed.jpg

IMG_20130608_201239_457_zps5901e5d7.jpg

Hunt Brothers Pizza from the store :flipoff1:

All jokes aside I really like me some Pizza Hut Pizza

Prolly the best Pizza I have ever eaten was in Chicago at Gino's East :eat:

B.DRAKE said:
Hunt Brothers Pizza from the store :flipoff1:

All jokes aside I really like me some Pizza Hut Pizza

Prolly the best Pizza I have ever eaten was in Chicago at Gino's East :eat:

Stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from the Hut is hard to beat....their cheese is awesome compared to other chain style pizza (dominos, papa johns, little ceasers, etc)

TBItoy said:
Talk of the Town in Evansville IN

Or Turoni's also Eville

(I prefer the "Midwest" style pizza, cracker thin crispy crust, shitload of toppings cooked down perfectly without making the crust soggy, and cut in squares)...

So far in my "travels" I've only found it done right in Evansville

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Hey I know those places :****:

#1-Talk of the Town Pizza
1200 Edgar Street
Evansville, IN 47710 (812)402-8696
Square Cut-Excellent CRISPY thin crust pizza, expect to sit about an hour before you get your food, hole in the wall joint with great food by the owner and his wife, always playing jazz music. Closed Sundays/Mondays
Order the Grippo chips appetizer if you're not from the area and like sweet/hot/salty bbq chips

#2-Roca Bar Pizza
1618 S Kentucky Avenue
Evansville, IN 47714 (812)422-7782
Square Cut-Excellent cracker style thin crust, slightly floury bottom, known for their salad as well, place is in the ghetto but the food is great and its clean inside, dark old bar look and feel to it.

#3 Turonis Pizzery & Brewery
408 N Main Street
Evansville, IN (812)424-9871
Square Cut-Great thin cracker crust, more buttery in taste, lots of local beers on tap, tons of room and seating, can be ordered large enough to cover the table with pizza

#4 Rounders Pizza
510 W Mill Road
Evansville, IN (812)424-4960
Square Cut-Average thin crust, AMAZING deep dish, order the nameless special and dont expect to finish it.

#5 Heady's Pizza
4120 N First Avenue
Evansville, IN 47710 (812)437-4343
Squart Cut-Thin crust is always soggy, but Tons and TONS and TONS of toppings, tiny place, hardly any seating, EXCELLENT hot sandwiches. GET THE CHEESECAKE, has it shipped in and its the best in town, almost always sold out. The super supreme has 3lbs of cheese alone, the spicy buffalo chicken is like a pizza and Buffalo Wild Wings has a food sex baby with the best chicken tender bites you've ever had, and the Chicken Bla Bla pizza is great white meat bbq chicken on a pizza.

And now i'm ****ing hungry :eat: :flipgotcha:

TacomaJD said:
Ohhh, totally forgot about one of my fav spots to hit in Huntsville. It's called Pane E Vino, Italian Pizzeria. They have great pizza and some badass chicken alfredo. Usually have a good few craft brews on tap as well, and it's right on Big Spring Park, so you can sit outside and enjoy the view of the park. Good date spot.

Yes sir!! One of the best places in town.

You need to try 3 skillets on the courthouse square in downtown Huntsville.(not pizza related)

Big eds in huntsville on the parkway and university has good pizza.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Pretty fond of Johnny's Pizza myself

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

xjkrawler said:
Yes sir!! One of the best places in town.

You need to try 3 skillets on the courthouse square in downtown Huntsville.(not pizza related)

Big eds in huntsville on the parkway and university has good pizza.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hit Pane E Vino last night on a date, actually. Great time. We sat outside til after dark eating and drinking. There was a guy set up on the grass outside the eating area with a guitar and small speaker tower playing/singing acoustic stuff. Great experience there, first time I've been while live music was there.

IMG_20130727_201130_316_zps0b5b9e8f.jpg

:eat: :eat:Pagliai"s in Princeton Ky. Is one hell of a good place to get some pizza. Main ST. Grill in Marion Ky. has really tasty pizza pie also.

Been a LONG time since I have been but if you like the brick oven pizza then Ricatoni's downtown Florence, Al has some good pizza.

Also I love Pizza Hut but the delivery Pizza Hut in Muscle Shoals sucks. They fawk up every order or I have ordered 3 times now and they are OUT OF PIZZA. How the hell does PIZZA hut run out of
pizza. :wtflol: Last thought if you haven't tried Dominos since they have changed up their crust and sauce it pretty much kicks pizza huts ass. :dblthumb:

Latest posts