• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spokane/CD'A area wheeling?

NotSoPC

Other then 7 mile, where is the wheeling? I have heard of and seen a few trail heads, but most don't seem to be legal. I was told that to wheel there I would have to be in and out of sight as fast I can and the same for when leaving. I don't feel like being shot or ticketed for trying to have some fun.

I moved from Spokane two years ago and I ran into the same problem over there trying to find legal areas to play. kettle falls is about 1 1/2 hours away but that's all I know of on eastern Wa.

here is a Spokane local forum www.inwadventures.com
Good luck!

Kettle Falls / Twin Sisters

Trail # Trail Name Miles
98 Mack Mountain 8.75
102 Owl Mountain 7.0
107 Thompson Ridge 4.25
109 Twin Sisters 5.4

there are a couple trails up by priest lake... and not sure it is open but liberty lake had a small play area. There are a lot of roads up around lake Sullivan. I know of a couple routes from Washington to Idaho and a couple routes up to fire towers but really not a lot of hard core wheeling.

The Compressor trail is still open and legal, but may be more trail then my daily driver with no lockers is capable of. We just got a house in Bonners Ferry on 5 acres. Once moved in I plan on hunting around for some trails to run.