• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS 2012 Southern Rock Racing Series

Pre-reg fill in the blanks on race day. The sxs events will probably fill up quick, i hope the buggys do too! If you run the first race you will have preference for the next race.

FroggF350 said:
We will have it all set up friday. Got to get all the legal stuff in order first. Ricky B is working on the website should be all official by end of the week.

Awesome! :woot:

New flyer
If u want to register now u can send me a pm with all your info,
Name: first/last
Address
Race number: 0-999
(The numbers will be to help identify u while scoring, u dont have to have number plates on your rig but it would help if u did. You will be assigned a number if u dont have one.)
E-Mail addres
SRRS_event_Flyer2.png

http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
Go to the events page on our site to register. Make sure to click the event you are registering for, then enter contact info and race number. I have a few rzrs registered and Randall Key and Ritchie Keith in plowboy signed up for the buggy class. If you run both classes you could win up to $28,000 if you win every event!!! Southern Rock Racing Series

Go to the bottom of the upcoming events page and click on the event you want to register for. Enter your info and race number.

rideright said:
What are the different classes
Rock Crawlers
SXS/UTVs
No rules or limitations on upgrades
Run what you brung and hope you brought enough.
No boring cones or technical slow crawling. This series is set up for the competitors to put on a show for the crowd. We will be using bounty style hills like violator, axle hill, the bounty hill at Hawk Pride, and super lift.