• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Flat Nasty Event 2 - Chit Chat thread

Man I cannot wait for this one! I have never been to Flatnasty and I am excited to check out the park looking forward to doing some night riding too!
Ty will you have any food venders? You know fatboy gotta eat! :eat:
Seriously though we rented some cabins a few miles away but it would be nice to stay in the park for the most part.

Kansas-Kid said:
Man I cannot wait for this one! I have never been to Flatnasty and I am excited to check out the park looking forward to doing some night riding too!
Ty will you have any food venders? You know fatboy gotta eat! :eat:
Seriously though we rented some cabins a few miles away but it would be nice to stay in the park for the most part.

Yep there should be FOOD there!!!! :D

I'm heading down there thursday night. We'll probly have close to 50 people in our group.

At the bounty hill run, they had a food stand selling fried catfish and pulled pork. It was all good! Plate of fish, baked beans and fries was $6 if i remember right.

Ill be there with a big group watching . Its a good park with close 1000 acres . lots of short trails and lots of hills to climb . also has a few techinaly rock trails with some pretty big rocks for the go slow guys . the owner of the park is a lot of fun when he gets his buggy out and trail rides with every one .

we will be there forsure cant wait to finally see some southern rock bouncin thumb.gif
How many guys are already registered to run?

As of now I plan on going.

Never been to Flat Nasty but heard it's a great place. Don't know why I have never been really, it's only about 150 miles from me :dunno:

Few of us Kansas guys headed down Wednesday night. Then a bunch on Thursday night. Staying at Big Pine cabins. Anyone else wheeling Thursday?