• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS new rules?

Rockwells607

I'm building a new rig and considered dabbling in the northern series for fun, I see now it's mandated that you must run their kill system for 1000$ and looks like the order date has already passed for 2016. Anyone know if they are gonna rent em and the plug setup mentioned will be available if you hve the pig tail in your rig or is this a done deal and the little guys are **** outta luck ? I understand the need for safety I'm just trying to figure out how all this is really gonna work out

There's still time to order the RII box.

That deadline was just for the first batch and the next batch will be in Janurary.

The harness is also available for people that are sharing boxes.

Is there gonna be any boxs to rent ? So we could just wire the pigtail in? I'm searching for solutions To smaller guys wanting to run one or two races ...or are you trying to get away from the smaller a guys competing ?

SilverStarCustoms said:

That deadline was just for the first batch and the next batch will be in Janurary.

How much for harness?

Rockwells607 said:
Is there gonna be any boxs to rent ? So we could just wire the pigtail in? I'm searching for solutions To smaller guys wanting to run one or two races ...or are you trying to get away from the smaller a guys competing ?

No sir. Not trying to exclude anyone but safety is number one. I prefer to be ahead of the safety curve instead making actions after an accident.

Harness and jumper is around $30-$40 and will be available. I don't have any boxes for rent but some of the others are teaming up to share boxes.

My goal is to continue to grow for everyone involved but to do this will require us to show the world that we are dedicated to safety. When I have a discussion with most companies the first question is about safety concerns. It takes years for some of the changes we make to reach the eyes beyond our little off road world. I just had conversations yesterday with companies that don't even realize we run helmets because they still see videos of people on the Internet with no helmets climbing hills with a crowd in the background. The south has a bad reputation for safety disregard and that's been the number one reason for lots of companies to steer clear. As always I'll continue to make it an easy as possible for drivers but all of you need to go home after every race with a clear conscience.

SilverStarCustoms said:

PM sent. Would like some additional info as well stated in the pm.

Thanks