• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

JJ, you might have made me laugh to myself on this one. Though my wife did ask what is so funny to wake me up on a school night. Ass chewing was well received and worth it.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: SRRS

patooyee said:
If fans / supporters of SRRS are the only ones posting and you care so little about what they think why are you even here? Just go away. No one is forcing you to read or post.

Besides, half you racers are illiterate and the other half don't know how to use a computer. If SRRS fans and supporters didn't post it would be an empty room. :)
Church!

....Although, I am none of the above.

patooyee said:
If fans / supporters of SRRS are the only ones posting and you care so little about what they think why are you even here? Just go away. No one is forcing you to read or post.

Besides, half you racers are illiterate and the other half don't know how to use a computer. If SRRS fans and supporters didn't post it would be an empty room. :)
Man that's big words coming from someone who was confused on whom the op was and what the original intent of the thread was.

Here's a few things I find very obvious and am not confused about:

1. If trying to carry on a private conversation it is least productive to do so by screaming it in a crowd full of people.
2. If you do scream it in a crowd full of people, you should not be surprised that is is no longer private.
3. It is generally stupid to tell your potential fans that you don't care about their opinions if you rely on said fans to pay to come watch you.
4. You sure seem to care a lot about "the people of Hardline's" opinions in your build / repair thread where they give it to you freely and willingly. Why do you suddenly find those same opinions worthless now?

This thread has nothing to do with me and I have never stated anything negative towards "the people of hardline". I know everyone's opinions will differ and haven't bashed on anyone for their opinion. I believe I stated earlier I was against the boxes. But I fully understand if you don't like the rules of a sandbox you find another one to play in. I just didn't appreciate you assuming everyone that races has the iq of a squash.

As we don't appreciate "racers" automatically dq'ing everything we have to say simply because we enjoy a different form of the same recreation.

patooyee said:
As we don't appreciate "racers" automatically dq'ing everything we have to say simply because we enjoy a different form of the same recreation.

or calling us out because we dont jump our rigs 50 ft in the air every time we ride to put on a show.

Point is what Cole said: if you cant afford the box you probably cant really afford to race. This includes me. Hell I had to back out at the AOP race last week ago because if broke something, it would be way after the new years before i could even think about fixing it and I want to ride between now and then.

patooyee said:
Man I love trail riding and that's all my buggy holds up too. I been riding with members on here more than once this year I'm sorry you missed it.
jeeptj99 said:
or calling us out because we dont jump our rigs 50 ft in the air every time we ride to put on a show.

Point is what Cole said: if you cant afford the box you probably cant really afford to race. This includes me. Hell I had to back out at the AOP race last week ago because if broke something, it would be way after the new years before i could even think about fixing it and I want to ride between now and then.
I love beating my **** like it owes me money but if it leaves the ground I let out. I won't lie I can't tear no **** up either!

kushKrawlin said:
Rubbin's Racing!
And did I read that someone owned a buggy and had a driver for it!??!!?? Please say I read that correctly. Haha. Awesome. i guess everyone else understands the reasoning behind such silliness .. But I kinda have a small, tiny question.. ... Why? :driving:

:stir:

Careful....

Simple answer. It's his money and he can do as he wants. Don't act like hired guns are abnormal every sport has sponsored drivers.

I bet if all these racers got a cut off of the money made off of their videos online they might be able to afford the racing and the boxes a little easier.Just a thought

BUG-E J said:
Man I love trail riding and that's all my buggy holds up too. I been riding with members on here more than once this year I'm sorry you missed it.I love beating my **** like it owes me money but if it leaves the ground I let out. I won't lie I can't tear no **** up either!

You know they aren't talking about You.

Jon Piper said:

Careful....

Simple answer. It's his money and he can do as he wants. Don't act like hired guns are abnormal every sport has sponsored drivers.
I've been trying to get someone to do that for me for a while now!

Jon Piper said:

Careful....

Thanks for your simple answer .. Now write it on a piece of paper and shove it in your ass .. Now I know why your drama lovin ass got banned. Obviously I deleted that , because after thinking about it,.. I realize that the **** that I gave to hear the answer , never existed ... That and i'm going to continue watching what I post .:.( I know this is going to really let you down , ) so I will not be involved in starting "drama" girls like you love so much. ... I'm pretty sure you know all about that. But hey thanks for the answer douche. Just can't help it can you ? I'm sure you were meant to be a girl ..
I would think that most sports that have a car owner had a driver actually do it for a profit ... Ur so lame man. Know that.

kushKrawlin said:
Thanks for your simple answer .. Now write it on a piece of paper and shove it in your ass .. Now I know why your drama lovin ass got banned. Obviously I deleted that , because after thinking about it,.. I realize that the **** that I gave to hear the answer , never existed ... That and i'm going to continue watching what I post .:.( I know this is going to really let you down , ) so I will not be involved in starting "drama" girls like you love so much. ... I'm pretty sure you know all about that. But hey thanks for the answer douche. Just can't help it can you ? I'm sure you were meant to be a girl ..
I would think that most sports that have a car owner had a driver actually do it for a profit ... Ur so lame man. Know that.
Piper don't worry about Kush he's just angry because he's got those churched up air shocks. :****:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts