• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ST work party

nowires

Yep they are starting. This is the first of many I would say. From what I have heard is the goal is to start hauling larger rocks for obsticals onto the trails. Any ways no 4x4 yet but sometime this year I have been told we will have our chance

Do they need help moving the boulders? My setup can haul 6000 lbs per load on tight trails.

Do they need help moving the boulders? My setup can haul 6000 lbs per load on tight trails.

That would be fun. I think there trails would be the perfect 4x4 trails as far as how tight they are

But they are going to need something to get the rocks from down the road a few to the trail head. I would say rocks in the 100 to 500 pound range.

so what do we bring? tools? trucks? just show up on the bike and go ride the 1.5 miles of trail?:stirpot:

Oh, these are single track motorcycle trails. Why do they need big rocks brought in?

so what do we bring? tools? trucks? just show up on the bike and go ride the 1.5 miles of trail?:stirpot:

I think the norm for safty gear and a PU for moving rocks from the pit to the trail head

Oh, these are single track motorcycle trails. Why do they need big rocks brought in?

Not BIG rocks. just little ones to make the trail more fun and less paved

I think the goal is to make the trail more chalenging for them by adding things to the trail. I think we should all show up and show support for the ST and help. But also let DNR know that we are here and want our trails. If nothing else it will put a lot of questions aside. i was up there today and all I got to say is the trails are nothing like the pic that DNR posted and getting better as they go along

I agree but just don't have the time. I don't do two wheels but I would be glad to help if I could. Seems to me that we need all the support we can get :awesomework:

Be curious how many of these same ST guys come out and offer support when its time for the 4x4 trails. I'm sure there will be 'some', but I lay even money that it will not nearly be the ratio of 4x4 that helps the ST.

I'd work a deal with the DNR and the ST guys.

"We" (i.e. 4x4) will be happy to help them with their trails and get the ball rolling, BUT the ST trails DO NOT open until the 4x4 trails are also ready... cause once the ST trials open, you can kiss any help goodbye, they will be too busy playing.

Be curious how many of these same ST guys come out and offer support when its time for the 4x4 trails. I'm sure there will be 'some', but I lay even money that it will not nearly be the ratio of 4x4 that helps the ST.

"We" (i.e. 4x4) will be happy to help them with their trails and get the ball rolling, BUT the ST trails DO NOT open until the 4x4 trails are also ready... cause once the ST trials open, you can kiss any help goodbye, they will be too busy playing.

I have to agree to a point with you. But I also look at it that we (4x4) guys have a grant in and we also have a but load of volinteer hours in backing the grant. I see if we help, it will just be one more good nail in the deal that we can use for leverage for the grant. I know a lot of what is going on is GS but we are close and we just need to put the icing on the deal for it will happen. I just think we need to make sure that the volinteer sheet reconizes that we are there.

The 4x4 stuff is comming along and I think everyone will be happy with the outcome. But we can't back off one bit on the support that we have showen. It has made a difference

The last work party had Myself, David Way (DNR), and a 4x4 guy. That was it. It seems like you think there is a big group of ST guys helping build their own stuff. I'm not sure at this point if I can even make it up Saturday. Any help is good for Reiter motorized as a whole right now. The faster this part get's done, the more focused DNR can be with their crews building the 4x4 sections.

What time tomorrow? I have a commitment to wash the Motorhome starting at 08:00, but I think I could come up after that is done with my truck to haul some rock.

Plus I have not been up there for a while so I am pass due to pitch in again.:awesomework:

What time tomorrow? I have a commitment to wash the Motorhome starting at 08:00, but I think I could come up after that is done with my truck to haul some rock.

Plus I have not been up there for a while so I am pass due to pitch in again.:awesomework:

Probably 9 am tp 2 or 3

Thanks Charlie, I will see when I get the Motorhome done and if the time left will be worth the drive up.

Very nice!!!! :awesomework::corn:So when are we starting 4x4 trails?????:corn::corn:

In the near future............................:haha:

I think the next work party is either the 22 or the 28th. Be nice to see the 4x4 comunity make a showing with our rigs and let them know we are here.

Last edited:
In the near future............................:haha:

I think the next work party is either the 22 or the 28th. Be nice to see the 4x4 comunity make a showing with our rigs and let them know we are here.

lets me out I work on the weekends 2nd's ....:mad: That's why you always see me mon.-thurs.!!!!!!:redneck: