• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Starting Friday the 20TH HELP KEEP US AWAKE !! KOH Travel Thread

Rock Out said:
Anyone know anything about I 40 around Memphis? We have to go through there and have heard it horrible due to the snow. Give me a shout 8658097019 or droppy or post up please

First time the hour by hour shows above freezing is 1PM on Monday. Does not look good guys.

Wow what a trip. Just got home about 1 hour ago. We hauled ass on the way back and ran 75-80mph the whole way. Got to love 8mpg ;D
Cali was a great time, but I don' t know if I will go back again. I will say the Desert is freaking Awesome. It's a miracle that Daniel and Neal were able to ride there rhino into the trailer after the punishment they gave it.
Got lots of video and pictures but it will be a while before I get that stuff up.

When did yall leave Cole? We left a little after 10 Saturday morning (central time) and are 200 miles from home right now.

I cant wait to see all the video. Especially what you got on me. I'm still a little confused on exactly what happened. Everything felt good, and then it went bad quick.

David said:
When did yall leave Cole? We left a little after 10 Saturday morning (central time) and are 200 miles from home right now.

We left Friday night and drove for about 2 hours and got a hotel room. Then got up Saturday morning and left around 7:30am then we stopped in Dallas at 3:30am this morning so Neal could see his Dad.
I drove around 13 hours Saturday and I was hauling ass. It helps we could go 550 miles before we had to stop and fuel up.

Glad yall made it home safe. Being able to go that far on fuel really helps. We have to stop for fuel at about 250 - 280 miles.

Latest posts