• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

State of the Union

DrankinInTheWoods

Bandz a Make Her Dance
Sitting in a hotel in Clarksville, TN sipping a cold Miller Lite about to watch President Trump's first State of the Union. How do you think this going to go? How will CNN turn everything he says back around on him? What is he going to say that he should put his foot in his mouth?

I didn't watch it all, but the first 45 mins or more was perfect. The Dems were pissed the whole time haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And of course all the liberal media is saying how stupid he was etc. last night. I have never been into politics at all till Trump, I had no idea how ****ed up a democrat is, just watching them on tv makes my blood pressure go up. They are the root of most problems we have in America.

zukimaster said:
And of course all the liberal media is saying how stupid he was etc. last night. I have never been into politics at all till Trump, I had no idea how ****ed up a democrat is, just watching them on tv makes my blood pressure go up. They are the root of most problems we have in America.
I didnt watch any of it because the **** makes me so mad i cant stand it. If hillary was up there giving the exact word for word speech they would be falling out in the floor yelling and screaming. If she was president and the economy was doing the exact same thing you would hear how she is the best president ever.

People love to hate.

It's so funny....I was watching some youtube stuff about how many rappers name-dropped GETTIN MONEY LIKE TRUMP / WANNA BE A TRUMP in their lyrics like 5-10 years ago but now they're all like, "OH HE JUS A DUMBAZZ WANTIN TO TAKE ALL OUR MONEY!!"

This is why most people are just terrible.

Re: Re: State of the Union

zukimaster said:
Yup, same here. I'm about ready to just not pay attention to politics anymore. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
I didnt watch any of it because the **** makes me so mad i cant stand it. If hillary was up there giving the exact word for word speech they would be falling out in the floor yelling and screaming. If she was president and the economy was doing the exact same thing you would hear how she is the best president ever.

And all the GOP members would be acting like the dems last night.....bottom line USA politics are a ****ng team sport now instead of both parties working together to do whats best for the whole country.

Neal3000 said:
And all the GOP members would be acting like the dems last night.....bottom line USA politics are a ****ng team sport now instead of both parties working together to do whats best for the whole country.

Idk, I think the dems have the GOP party beat in the whiny sore loser bitch department Lol...but mostly I agree with what you are saying.