• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Steelhead fishin

except you bonked the ones snagged in the back, and then put it on youtube.
Ibet your really fawken proud of that too. people like you make me sick.

OH MY GOD :pissed: VIDEO HAS BEEN DOWN LOADED AND WILL BE HANDED OVER TO FISH AND GAME FRIEND OF MINE

I finally caught my first steelhead!!!!!! nice thick 10.5lb. hatchery hen. Picked it up out of the skook on a black jig. Couldnt ask for a better experience. The father in law came out fishing with me and helped me bring it in like a pro. Also might be in a newspaper down south. A reporter was out there and got pics of me bringing it in and netting it. Hopefully he wasnt just an LnI investigator haha. Luckily if he was I wasnt breaking any rules haha.
1ststeelie.jpg

Nice Job on 1st fish.
So Ive been to Troy, Hells Canyon a hand full of times, and the Wallowa.
Got a ticket for using a barbed hook at Hells Canyon. Idiot Cop couldnt tell a barbed hook from his ****.
2011-02-06082825.jpg

2011-02-06112053.jpg

2011-02-06111936.jpg

here is me and my buddy on sol duc 2 weeks ago
both got some trophy steelhead

100_0033.jpg

100_0038.jpg

100_0054.jpg

100_0050.jpg

we went out with a Greg Springer, hes a local fishing guide up there, best steelheading ive ever experienced, makes me want to get a house in forks!

caught a nice chrome steelhead on the skookumchuck today nightmare jig and bobber also lost one that came outta the water. good day not tomany people there either

caught a nice chrome steelhead on the skookumchuck today nightmare jig and bobber also lost one that came outta the water. good day not tomany people there either

yeah thats the ticket up at the skook, nightmare jigs and 11 foot leaders in the bobber slot.

hell yeah on the corner, far side. I caught mine at the head of that just above the corner where it necks down to about 15ft wide. The steelheaders have almost all but abandoned the skook. more room for me haha.