• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sticky tires are almost as gay as flat bill hats and dc shoes...

where do i get those hats and shoes then... cause i luv my stickys!

there just about as "PIMP" as "Flat bill hats & DC shoes" :flipper:

:****:

Really..... find a new dead horse to beat. I think you have run the whole sticky tire vs. other tire **** in the ground. Run what you want to run and shut the **** up.

rocfun said:
Really..... find a new dead house to beat. I think you have run the whole sticky tire vs. other tire **** in the ground. Run what you want to run and shut the **** up.

ive never beaten a dead anything much less a HOUSE, and im sorry ive offended u now with my sticky post have ur editor captain head man over this delete it...

u get the award for the first vagina to bitch about what i posted for the week, uve fallen rite in with a few more tha cry over the weakest of things

broncojoe said:
where do i get those hats and shoes then... cause i luv my stickys!

there just about as "PIMP" as "Flat bill hats & DC shoes" :flipper:

:****:

broncojo i like ya and dont even know ya, the rest get tore all to pieces over my joking

Not great at typing for sure, got me on the "horse" typo. I'm not offended and don't care if the thread is deleted or not. I have had stickies and TSL's so it dosent matter to me. But find something new if your just looking to stir **** up surely you can find something better.

#1 crawler said:
broncojo i like ya and dont even know ya, the rest get tore all to pieces over my joking

it's all good ;D

let em bitch, it's there feminine side comin out, must be PMS or sumthin laughing1

Both you are a bunch of fags. Learn how to spell and quit sucking each others dicks. ****, you are making rednecks all over look like a bunch of sister ****ing inbreds.

jabnasty said:
Both you are a bunch of fags. Learn how to spell and quit sucking each others dicks. ****, you are making rednecks all over look like a bunch of sister ****ing inbreds.

Jab keepin it real like the PistolPete of rednecks worldwide!

jabnasty said:

keep whining cock sucker and ill keep **** talking :dblthumb:

He I happen to like my flat bills I turn em backwards so the sun doesn't burn my neck if that happens I might be mistaken for one of you "fellers"

Blase said:
Keep **** talking Cock sucker and someone will teach ya how to eat with no teeth. :****:

he's from Bama, he already has that no teeth thing figured out due to The Meth.

onetoncrawler said:
Cable Hill - Stickies 4 - TSLs, Boggers, MT etc. 0

:eek:

middle tn brought the tsls and we both know it was a way better show! but Mike g and statum put on a show too I wouldn't wanna hurt their feelings leaving them out! :dunno: