• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 17-21, 2014

No idea if I will ride Thursday. Depends on who comes. I am by myself. Now hopefully Thursday as I have to fix some stuff from a Cable Hill beatdown yeterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John and Ben. There are a couple of new trails that are not on the map. CHAOS cut a lot harder trail than they wanted to. No one has made it past the first set of rocks. The second is an extension of the lower Creek Bed. Just a slow crawl that adds some length to one of the longer trails in the park.

My injectors for my Ford are being rebuilt, so look for the Catoma Package molester van and the red Toyota regular cab in Maroon.

They are full I believe. If you call on Thursday morning they can confirm and put you on the waiting list.

bbone said:
Whats the cabin availability ? I can take the lunch box but if there is a cabin open I will take it.

Ben, I have one of the small cabins reserved for saturday night and I'm not going to make it. Want me to call and change it to your name?

What is the tentative schedule for this weekend? When would the guided rides be? Two different difficulty levels? Will there be a bonfire for sure? Can it be a little earlier that 10pm for those of us that have to do the Easter thing Sunday Morning? Will there actually be name tags laughing1 ?

muddinmetal said:
What is the tentative schedule for this weekend? When would the guided rides be? Two different difficulty levels? Will there be a bonfire for sure? Can it be a little earlier that 10pm for those of us that have to do the Easter thing Sunday Morning? Will there actually be name tags laughing1 ?

I have everything for name tags. Bonfire is scheduled for Saturday night, but I am not in charge of the wood!!!! I see no reason we can not start it at dark, unless everyone wants to ride and not stay to tend the fire. As to the difficulty levels, it will be divided into spectators and specticals, pick your side!!

I just heard that the gate will close for the RZR crowd at 6pm. Hardline guys have to be off the trails at 10pm. Depending on the vote, I am sure the bonfire could be started earlier, just get up with Tyler at the clubhouse and let him know.

I think Tyler (the one that works at the park) is going to guide a group around. He has a jeep in a little above stock trim, no lockers and I would imagine anyone that wanted a good honest view of the park could go.

I have two friends with RZRs that might be the only two on the trails, that will be helping with another group. Bobby usually takes us on a helluva ride around the park and if I tag along in the Yota, I can guide people around the bypasses for the most part. Worst case scenario, I can get us back to the bonfire in one piece.

One thing I would like to do is to take some of the guys to some new trails, and some trails that the locals frequent but aren't really highlighted on the map, during the daytime. I know JohnG needs an hour for Hello Kitty :flipoff1: and a spotter and another hour for Youtube Hill :flipoff1: . I would like to take him to the backside of the park and show him some of the stuff we failed at last time he was out. There are some really scenic trails with routes that double back to one of the main trails. This area has a lot of potential for new trails to be cut in and since John has supported us from day one, i hope to get some feedback on new sections to be cut.

Rambling over. I have some center sections to cut out of some wheels, mounting and dismounting of some tires and two sensors that need to be replaced or I will be a spectator. :woot:

JohnG said:
I have everything for name tags. Bonfire is scheduled for Saturday night, but I am not in charge of the wood!!!! I see no reason we can not start it at dark, unless everyone wants to ride and not stay to tend the fire. As to the difficulty levels, it will be divided into spectators and specticals, pick your side!!

Last bonfire we had was visible from the backside of the park. That is the nice thing about having a skid steer, a bulldozer amd a deuce and a half.

muddinmetal said:

guided rides will begin at 6, I ask that everyone meet up in front of the cabins and we will divide into our groups and take off. I will not allow anyone in the park after dark if they are alone. Bonfire can start whenever we strike it up! Dark sounds good to me...What does everyone think?

Sounds like it is going to be a helluva good weekend. Wishin I could make it but I got a pack of cub scouts to wrangle. (jeep is still broke anyways)

Latest posts