• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 17-21, 2014

bad80cj said:
Do we need to bring firewood?

No on the firewood....I have piles in my backyard as well as all we have cut in the forest. I'll toss some in the back of the yota for traction.

Friday night means you can sleep in a little Saturday and be fresh. It's what we always do.

The new motor is in and loaded up to have mufflers put on in the morning can't wait till Friday

Take care of the little one. There will always be another ride. We would love to have you, but I bet she would love to have you more.

John, what time do you want to head out and ride tomorrow? I should be there around 8 am and I think the gates open at 8:30.

After today and tonight, I need a nice relaxing trip around the park and maybe a cold beer to finish off the day

lowbudgetjunk said:
John, what time do you want to head out and ride tomorrow? I should be there around 8 am and I think the gates open at 8:30.

After today and tonight, I need a nice relaxing trip around the park and maybe a cold beer to finish off the day

I'm easy, just enjoying the scenery. Since there is always a lot of standing around, I suggest meeting at 9 and pull out from RVs at 9:30.

It looks like I may be out. I somehow set the alarm off on the beater cherokee I have and now it wont start

The interweb says the only way to disarm the system is to lock and unlock the door or hatch with the key cylinder.... The only problem is I don't have doors or a hatch. Any ideas? :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
It looks like I may be out. I somehow set the alarm off on the beater cherokee I have and now it wont start

The interweb says the only way to disarm the system is to lock and unlock the door or hatch with the key cylinder.... The only problem is I don't have doors or a hatch. Any ideas? :dunno:

Borrow a door?

LandSpeeder said:
Without doors and a hatch... I'm trying to figure out how you set the alarm off!...
IH8alarms.

Bring it, we'll wear ear plugs.

It's a stupid immobilizer... Cranks then dies, all while flashing the headlights and honking the horn :****: . Apparently it happens every time you leave a battery off it for a few days :dunno:

Just rode by the park on the way to take pics for work.
I saw a blue TJ sitting by a cabin close to johns Rv. It looks a beat up like it had a wild ride down the side of a cliff.....

Parking is gravel. Here is Blue Jeep
2epepady.jpg
y8u3e2et.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk