• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

JohnG said:
Set up in RV1. Going to be a good time. Got to love an offroad park with wi-fi.

I never got a confirmation, but I had axed fer spot #2... I hope it's available if it's not me. I wonder if it'll make a difference if I show up at 6 wearing a SLORV tshirt?!

kushKrawlin said:
Hey Drue ! U goin?

Naw Casey, this is the dog sitting weekend, remember? I won't make this one. Probably going to Morris for the wounded warrior ride though.

Pulling out tomorrow evening after work, gonna stay at my mothers house off 157. What time is the riding gonna start Saturday a.m.?? :driving:

So, there has not been a cloud in the sky for 3 weeks now! And guess what, calling for rain this weekend! Between people dying and the rain, I can't seem to ride.

zukimaster said:
So, there has not been a cloud in the sky for 3 weeks now! And guess what, calling for rain this weekend! Between people dying and the rain, I can't seem to ride.
Man Chad load up and stop being a vagina. I was gonna text u last night and tell u I knew u was backin out. Sheesh I seen pussies with bigger balls. Haha. Cullman in 2 hrs 30 min!!! :woot: long night... Think I got everything. Ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 114
I'm on 65N.. In 2 miles I be taking exit 308. I hope I picked the best route. See yall soon. John G, if u need me to go over Ur buggy and make sure everything is good I don't mind. Don't want ga to be "that guy" again like at the sign making party. Haha

kushKrawlin said:
I'm on 65N.. In 2 miles I be taking exit 308. I hope I picked the best route. See yall soon. John G, if u need me to go over Ur buggy and make sure everything is good I don't mind. Don't want ga to be "that guy" again like at the sign making party. Haha

You need to be taking Exit 299 Dodge City/Jasper exit, then turn and head west and the park with be on your left in about 10 miles you can't miss it

kushKrawlin said:
Prob the worst place in the world to end up. The FAWKIN high skool!! Wtf! ****. I believe I'm turned around. :****:

Its not near as bad going to High school if they pay you to be there. :****:

Casey ended up at Arab High School.....twice ::)

He and JohnG made short work of Sledge Hamma and Timbukone. Timbuktwo denied ole Kush. Switchback has gotten a whole lot rougher since I was last on it a few months ago. Then it was lunch and I had to head out for my little one to take a nap.

I'll be back in the pm hopefully to get a little more riding in.

kmcminn said:
Hope the water truck is full for the main roads. They will need about 3 times a day.

What are you doing on the internet....aren't you at the beach right now. You should be too busy getting BJ's on the balcony to look at the internet loller.gif