• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

Re: STL- Feb. 22 Nightride

The park will be open Thursday-Monday. Our hrs are 8:30-5:00 each day other than saturday which we will be open until 11 P.M.

I can help take some folks around or I will try aind someone willing to. I still think it would be beneficial to show everyone the long way around the park. It can be upwards of twenty miles and pretty scenic. I'll try and get me another spare by then.

My no climbing ass is coming may rent a FEMA and roast a marshmellow!!!!
Oh we'll FEMA's are booked must be them dam endoing RZR'S.

There's usually a cancellation, so put your name on the standby list.

I made RV reservations yesterday. They said site 1 was taken, so I got site 2. That is the one Eric was on last time, I hope I fit without sticking out in the road too far. Should have made reservations sooner.

Book 'em if you are going.

Re: STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

John G no longer has highest mark on YouTube Hill. It still hasn't been climbed. They opted for the left hand side. As well, the rock that rolled down has a bigger, heavier brother. It landed a few feet further uphill.

People need to be mindful if they stage at the bottom....1500 pound rocks a rollin' :****:

Here's Youtube Hill.

apeja8y3.jpg

tatu2a9a.jpg

Apparently someone in a bright Blue Buggy with an orange engine cage cover was out ripping around and someone in a red buggy tore up early

When wet....he walked it like a dog on a leash....twice

kmcminn said:
Did you make over to ex wife when you where there last? Reminds me of RBD, Tub Rock, The Ledge( WITC) all combined into one.

are you going to try and make this ride kevin?

Latest posts