• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

Re: Re: STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

Eric, I'll meet you over around your RV at 10. You have any idea on how many vehicles you expect?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I along with one other is bringing a buggy and we are doing our best to get a third ready.

Re: Re: STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

ExpensiveDreams said:
Eric, I'll meet you over around your RV at 10. You have any idea on how many vehicles you expect?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks! We actually had a meeting tonight. Mugshots has DAMN good burgers!
We discussed that we would split our groups up no bigger than 5 rigs. Obviously I'm on the more hardcore group. obviously ::) So maybe you can guide the easy folks? No more than 5 rigs though, either way. Up to you though, maybe you guide us hardcore folk. I honestly can't do the extreme junk but I wanna watch it! None of us will be trying the JohnG lines...

We will be there in the morning got a cabin, but figured you would ride today, just hope it's dry'er than the last time !!!

John,
I have never been to this park and I don't want to invite myself but do ya'll have room for one more if I can make it in the morning? I would like to bring my Jeep and check the place out. :fish:
Thanks,
Ron

Jeepnron said:
John,
I have never been to this park and I don't want to invite myself but do ya'll have room for one more if I can make it in the morning? I would like to bring my Jeep and check the place out. :fish:
Thanks,
Ron

Bring it on Ron. Try to get here by 9am.

Post up some pictures.....I was with the family all day hoping it went well. Or a video if you have one.

Not much video or pictures only me John g and the mall crawlers lot of razors.
But a beautiful day little wet but awesome park!!!

Tyler, awesome park! I wanna move up to Cullman! and it's because this park and everyone I run into in this county!
Bobby, thanks for trying to herd cats. Very much appeciated!

I'm pretty sure all the mall crawlers enjoyed themselves! They're already talking about going back! LOL.

Re: STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

Not even a group shot of the Yota group?

Re: STL - Saturday Nightride - February 20-24, 2014

lowbudgetjunk said:
Here's Youtube Hill.

apeja8y3.jpg

tatu2a9a.jpg

Apparently someone in a bright Blue Buggy with an orange engine cage cover was out ripping around and someone in a red buggy tore up early

None of the dirt in these pictures is within 100 yards of where it was. This hill has turned into an all rock hill, perfect for Sticky's. Mr. JohnG should be able to pick a line and won't have anything rough until he picks a way out. Bonus line hasn't had anyone on it yet. Oregon Trail has not had any takers either. Not even an attempt.