• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STOLEN JEEP

Will be in Harlan this weekend and will keep an eye out on the way and while there.

I have called 3 of the closest scrap yards and they have not seen it and will be on the lookout for it good luck in getting your rig back

I keep checking this thread in hopes of a FOUND IT! post...
Doubt it will make it down to North TX, but will keep eyes and ears peeled.
Hope you find it!

TNRanger said:
It was mine guys. Thanks for the help we're still looking. Thing is it was behind a 38ft enclosed trailer next to my shop. Someone knew it was there and knew it's condition. Both front tires were so flat it was sitting on the rims, the starter wire to the solenoid was broken, the ignition key had to be turned on as well as two switches on the dash to get the computer on. Someone knew the jeep and cased it. There was plenty of other stuff there to take and this is the only thing they got. Keep an eye out. I'll post some pics of the parts. It had solid axle knuckles that I had machined to clear big GM 1 ton calipers. It was a 351w with a 302 HO upper intake, c6 to 203/205. 1 high steer arm was a poison spider I machined the keyway in for the solid knuckles and the other was a Mild 2 Wild arm machined as well. axle was black and knuckles were orange.

It is definetely someone who know you or the rig, well

Re:

Gonna be covering a good bit of ground between Knoxville and columbus Ohio. I'll have my eyes opened for anything on a trailer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Shared it on facebook and had my eyes open all weekend at rush, but never saw it. Will continue to keep an eye out. I hate a theif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

still out there folks. Spotted behind a white 06-07 Chevrolet dually. May have been in Pikeville, KY Saturday. Keep your eyes open.

Yeah, that's crazy, If I saw it rolling around, I'd wreck my truck trying to run em down for you. I hope they get what's coming........

Saw on the book of faces that it has been found??
Looks like the eff-tards that stole it tore the cage off it. Any other damage??

Yeah, sorry I forgot to update the thread. It was found late Thursday night/early Friday morning. As of right now the cage, windshield, hood, and grille are still missing. James was getting ready to start a body swap though so the cage is the only major loss I think. The investigation is still ongoing so I can't go into any detail, and I really don't know the whole story yet myself anyway. Due to work schedules I haven't seen James yet since it was found and only talked to him on the phone for about 5 minutes yesterday and he was extremely busy then so I didn't want to bother him too much. If he wants to share more information I'll leave it up to him. But what matters is it was found, and at least one person is in jail for it.

And a big thank you to everyone who shared it and was on the lookout for it! :dblthumb: