• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STOLEN MOTORCYCLE

jayphizzle

Junk Wheeler
All my fellow Hardliners please be on the lookout for my friend's motorcycle. It was stolen last night from his house in Tallassee,Al. If you happen to see it or have any information please give him a call. He goes by mshane175 on here. Shane 334-799-7817. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG95201410029517190795222.jpg
    IMG95201410029517190795222.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 107
Didn't JD say he was going to pick up a new bike today??

Seriously though...if someone snatched my Steet Glide I'd have a **** fit of epic proportions...hope he gets it back!

I was wanting to know specific situation. Most thefts of motorcycles could have been avoided by simple responsibility, although not all situations are like that. I was just curious.

It was in his garage, stolen overnight while they slept. Someone had obviously been watching it/them. Probably a couple of people pushed it down the street to an awaiting trailer.

In his garage, like they broke into his garage and got it or it was an open style garage? I like know all the details on stuff like this to better get an idea of how thieves operate. If it was an open type garage like a carport, it doesn't surprise me as much.

TacomaJD said:
I was wanting to know specific situation. Most thefts of motorcycles could have been avoided by simple responsibility, although not all situations are like that. I was just curious.

I knew. I was just ****in with ya.

Outside or in a carport, GONE!! In a garage with the garage door, SOMEONE that's been there. I'm going to go ahead and guess that it was an open carport. No thieves going to break in a garage in hopes of that. And not your average motorcycle faith would steal that type of motorcycle... Definitely not what you want to be on if the cops get behind you.. A sport bike can be stolen in a matter of about 1 min. That's include taking the side faring off to get to the ignition.. Snap the steering lock , GONE. Sad part is you can do nothing with custom **** so it will probably be destroyed a repainted.. I would check eBay and craigslist for parts. Every second it's not found is another turn of wrench.. There are people that make their living stealing bikes, they would never in 1 million years breaking a house to get one.. B&E is ALOT worse than theft by taking. (what I was told several years ago by a POS bike Theif.

I thank you all for the time spent. JD it was actually in an open carport from my understanding. Nothing has surfaced yet, i can't stand a thief. That being said I do believe it had to be someone who knew it was there, you cant see it from any public places around. And you wouldn't know it was there if you hadn't seen it before.

What year and model? Most could probably tell just by looking at it but others like me might not be so bike savvy. I only ask because you may start seeing parts for a whatever year/model harley start showing up on clist and ebay.

If I had to make a bet, I'd say that thing was in pieces an hour after it was picked up. Stolen Harley's don't ever seem to be found all together. .