• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

stomper

*waits for pictures of rig stomping the mud*

I will have pics this afternoon. we beat it till 1:30 am and finnally a 2nd gear drop let the rear d shaft u joint at the top let go. now I know what was squeking all night. it was too dark and crazy last night for pics.

action was great. one truck on 44 inch tsls managed to remove the whole front d60 axle with no tools, only right foot!!:awesomework:

I am on my way back over with a new u joint. most everbody wiil be beating today aswell. I will get some good pics and video.

lots of good people and good carnage!:beer:

happy new years. form Brad and Shar.:beer:

Attachments

• pics from new years 012.jpg
    pics from new years 012.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 143
  • pics from new years 008.jpg
    pics from new years 008.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 138
this was the truck that lost the front axle. it had 44 inch tsls and d60 ff14b. they lifted it with a backhoe and rigged it back in for a tow back to the house. the axle was under both rocker panels last night. I am waiting for the owner to send some action pics.:cheer:

Attachments

• wheeling 002.jpg
    wheeling 002.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 149
  • wheeling 003.jpg
    wheeling 003.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
more pics please:beer:

spent most of my time beatin the rig. it sucks to get out and snap a cool poser or flex shot in 2-3 feet of nasty mud. my truck worked great and did not require getting out.

I am going to get pics from a couple of buds. everybody took lots of pics, except me.:booo:

I got acouple more.:cheer:

another broke truck. d60 14bff 4 speed. 42 tsl swampers.:awesomework:

Attachments

• wheeling 005.jpg
    wheeling 005.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 143
  • wheeling 007.jpg
    wheeling 007.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 145
this is the property owners truck. it is a ford short box with a stick and 42 tsl swampers. the trees growing in the back are greener than the cowl lawn:redneck: :haha: :haha:

Attachments

• Elbe hills 06 001.jpg
    Elbe hills 06 001.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 134
this 4runner just got a new roof (rolled). it was freshly welded on before new years. the pinto out wheeled it though.:haha: :haha:

the other pic is me replacing one of my front spring pins with the backhoe.:redneck:

Attachments

• wheeling 004.jpg
    wheeling 004.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 135
  • wheeling 008.jpg
    wheeling 008.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 134
this 4runner just got a new roof (rolled). it was freshly welded on before new years. the pinto out wheeled it though.:haha: :haha:

the other pic is me replacing one of my front spring pins with the backhoe.:redneck:

Wonder were you got those spring pins:fawkdancesmiley: !!!!

I know this thread is old now..but hey..YOU DID SAY YOU WERE GUNNA GET MORE PICS!!!!