• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stoney lonesome worth a dang??

My mother lives off 157 in Cullman I may have to come check this place out. I have been wanting to for awhile :****:

If you guys want.....get a ride posted in events and have an informal Stoney Ride. I will do my best to get as many folks to help guide as I can.

RustyC said:
Hopefully Stoney Lonesome and Cartotracks can get together and have a mobile phone map like Hawk Pride. The app works great.

This would be great if they would do it. Makes navigating a park so much easier.

grcthird said:
This would be great if they would do it. Makes navigating a park so much easier.

I think the problem may be getting approval since it's owned by the county. I know now the park pretty much survives on its own but wonder if they still have to get approval to make such purchases.

ill be going with a group on the 28 of this month. ill have the can am and my buggy. I really like it there, it has really evolved since it opened.

lowbudgetjunk said:
If you guys want.....get a ride posted in events and have an informal Stoney Ride. I will do my best to get as many folks to help guide as I can.

I should be able to help out with guiding folks around Kel, just let me know if date changes. :driving:

Re:

Will do....looks like a decent sized crowd. Bringing the RZR as a parts getter/shuttle for folks back to the parking lot?

Kel Lawrence

We`ll be there from Georgia March 6th and 7th. I went last year by myself and told Slytown and BJ it was a good park. Really been looking forward to coming back up there. Looks like we might be riding in the snow!!

Re:

Hit up Tyler on Friday if you haven't been there before. He will be able to, at minimum, tell you where to go.

Kel Lawrence

just got back from a weekend trip. its getting better all the time. I spotted several trails I deemed crawler worthy!!! no way was I gonna even attempt on the commander. my buddy in the razr 1000 said he wouldn't attempt them, in a sober state of mind, that is....

Headed that way shortly, Be there in the morning if anyone is riding rzr's and wants to show us around that would be great!!!

ldwoodruff said:
Headed that way shortly, Be there in the morning if anyone is riding rzr's and wants to show us around that would be great!!!

let me know what you think of " whos your daddy" and "vendetta" also try and find "rock creek " I believe it is ( close to station 1 ) and check out the hills that lead off to the left straight up the mountain side