• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Storage tray ideas

cbrjeeper

Looking for some ideas to pack some extra gear. I have a swag and action packer and looking for a secondary tray or something. Seen a real nice set up on iron duck buggy.

This is area im working with
70990ac732a5bd94f45b3e2f0730614c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like you have much to work with aside from ditching your cooler or blocking fuel fill. Do you have to refuel every day or will a tank last you a weekend? Can you post a side and up a little shot?

b09c30884066730d8784515fc80025b5.jpg
2b851af14628f8afd8abfb501a102768.jpg

Here is mine. I now have a artec 6pack crate in the middle. Have it attached with heims and hitch pins so I can flip it up to change my tanks each day. It's not supper fast but it works and allows me to carry co2 tools and spare stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pplblazerdude said:
Have it attached with heims and hitch pins so I can flip it up to change my tanks each day.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking, but add 2 hatchback struts so you don't have to take a bunch of gear off to put fuel in.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Pretty much exactly what I was thinking, but add 2 hatchback struts so you don't have to take a bunch of gear off to put fuel in.
I wanted to do this but I have to fold mine to the side to remove the tanks. If mine was gas it would be different. My chassis is so small I don't have the room to fold mine with stuff still on the rack

cbrjeeper said:
Ill get better pics.

Clint did you make that tray?

Yes sir. I can send you more pics if you want me to. Two sticks of 1.5x.120 then plate with some dimple die action. Swag mount and c02 help make the plate even stronger.