• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

street legal rzr in alabama with Arizona plates.

hurst1

I have seen several topics on street legal rzr in alabama. I have a legal rzr in alabama and would love to tell anyone interested how to do it. I have been all over in mine and have been pulled over 4 times and they couldn't ticket me for anything. I don't get on here very often so if anyone has any questions feel free to email or call me anytime. ********************************. I rather you just call or text.

Phone and email removed at posters request. Please contact by PM.

Why don't you just type it out here so everyone that reads this will know? That's usually how these forum things work.

I am curious to know, as I will be on the hunt for a Rzr soon and it would be very cool to have it tagged.

TacomaJD said:
Why don't you just type it out here so everyone that reads this will know? That's usually how these forum things work.

I am curious to know, as I will be on the hunt for a Rzr soon and it would be very cool to have it tagged.

windshield turn signals brake lights doors and can't be on a highway with a speed limit greater than like 45 or 55 something like that in tennessee.

Re: Re: street legal rzr in alabama with Arizona plates.

TacomaJD said:

Probably because (I would assume) that the process of registering/plating a vehicle in Arizona, when you live in a state besides Arizona, is a bit of a gray area when it comes to legality...

I've seen it on other forums, specifically related to plating dirt bikes.

jeeptj99 said:
windshield turn signals brake lights doors and can't be on a highway with a speed limit greater than like 45 or 55 something like that in tennessee.

In Tennessee they have to be registered as a medium speed vehicle. You must sign a affidavid saying vehicle cant exceed 35mph. I also think they have added that the vehicle must be equipped with a parking brake

highrolrcustoms said:
In Tennessee they have to be registered as a medium speed vehicle. You must sign a affidavid saying vehicle cant exceed 35mph. I also think they have added that the vehicle must be equipped with a parking brake

didnt know that. one of my customers at work had his registered and that's all i could remember what he had done.

Guys it's legal. No grey area. Read the laws. I'm just trying to help. I'll give a quick summary and if it's enough then go with it, if it's not call me and I'll explain.
1. You can have a tag in or from any state u wish because there is not or will never b a duel citizenship law in america.
2. U do not need all that d.o.t. b.s. unless u r on a interstate.
3. No blinkers required either. Hand signals r legal.
4. No windshield required as long as u have eye protection. BUT if u do have windshield u must have wipers..
5. Insure the rzr and go have fun.
If that's enuff for u please go get a tag if it's not just call and I'll b happy to help. Thanks and please remember that I'm only trying to help u with something that took me a year to figure out.

Also for alabama to not honor my tag they wouldn't be able to honor any out of state tag. You do have to have drivers license from the place where u live but u do not have to tag ur vehicle there. Alot of police will argue that but if they give u a ticket just go to court and beat it. Ppl get tickets all the time and even pay them but that only means that they didn't know better. It takes 10 days from start to finish to get your rzr street legal so I hope to see yall on the road in 10 days.

You're still gonna pay court costs if you have to go defend yourself in court.

You ain't one of them who-ha's that repeatedly say "Am I being detained, I refuse to answer questions, am I free to go?" everytime you get pulled over, are ya? molaugh

I'm still trying to figure out how to get Arizona plates when me and my razor are from Alabama?? Never been to Arizona,probably won't ever go and don't know anyone out there either.. :driving: booyang

I don't think hurst1 gets the idea of a forum. I imagine he probably still has a rotary phone too. I'd kinda like some more details too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't think that some ppl understand that not everyone wants to sit around and peck on a phone all day, some of us have jobs and when we're not at work we are out enjoying our rzrs and living life. I'm thinking this may have been a mistake to even try to help others get a tag. Seems ppl don't want a tag, seems they only want to sit around and gripe cause they are being told they can't have one instead of getting off there ass and making there rzr legal. It is very easy to do ppl, just get on the phone and call Robin **************************** and order your rzr tag.

What I don't understand is why you are wasting time posting all this BS about wanting people to call you, etc etc,...

When you could have just put:

" Hey guys I used Sierra Title in Arizona to get an Arizona plate for my RZR in Alabama, thought y'all might be interested, The number is ****************, I dealt with Robin, she is at ext. 12 "

Then maybe even posted a link, like:

http://sierra-title.com/index.html

(I google'd the phone number for Robin that you posted)

Because maybe there is more to it. Yes that's the start but there is more that you will need to know. Why r u being a ****? Maybe in your infinite wisdom you can understand that. Be the last freaking time I ever try to help. Have a great freaking life sir.

hurst1 said:
Because maybe there is more to it. Yes that's the start but there is more that you will need to know. Why r u being a ****? Maybe in your infinite wisdom you can understand that. Be the last freaking time I ever try to help. Have a great freaking life sir.

^^^^ And you other rzr owners wonder why the rest of us just immediately assume you are fags ^^^^

hurst1 said:
Well I don't think that some ppl understand that not everyone wants to sit around and peck on a phone all day, some of us have jobs and when we're not at work we are out enjoying our rzrs and living life. I'm thinking this may have been a mistake to even try to help others get a tag. Seems ppl don't want a tag, seems they only want to sit around and gripe cause they are being told they can't have one instead of getting off there ass and making there rzr legal. It is very easy to do ppl, just get on the phone and call Robin ex, 12 at ***************** and order your rzr tag.

hurst1 said:
All u need is a mso to send to Robin and for a fee she will Handel the whole process for u.

hurst1 said:

Pretty sure my life will be fine...

Also wasnt' trying to be a ****, just wondering why you are acting all "secretive" about there being more to it, and then contradicting yourself by saying it is very easy to do?

Are you trying to make money by giving people this extra info or what?

Basically you have wasted more time and energy by getting on here and replying to people and arguing, instead of just typing out what the "more you will need to know" is...

I also wouldn't think you'd want a bunch of random people calling and texting you about this info (especially texting, since you'd have to spend a lot more time replying to each individual person) because, you know:
hurst1 said:
Well I don't think that some ppl understand that not everyone wants to sit around and peck on a phone all day, some of us have jobs

::)

Do you have a rzr? Or are u just one of those guys that one day hope to have one and get online talking bout what your gonna do to it when or if u ever sell enuff girl scout cookies to buy one?

hurst1 said:
Do you have a rzr? Or are u just one of those guys that one day hope to have one and get online talking bout what your gonna do to it when or if u ever sell enuff girl scout cookies to buy one?

The smartest thing you could do at this point, would be to stop posting. Digging your own grave. You apparently don't know anyone on this forum and are a bit of an arrogant ****, seeing as how you just throw around accusations of others being wannabe rzr riders.