• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

street legal rzr in alabama with Arizona plates.

TacomaJD said:
The smartest thing you could do at this point, would be to stop posting. Digging your own grave. You apparently don't know anyone on this forum and are a bit of an arrogant ****, seeing as how you just throw around accusations of others being wannabe rzr riders.

I wish we could lock the board from the trolls

I'd also like to apologize if I offended anyone. It kinda looked like I was being attacked for not wanting to putt all the info on here for the po po to see. They have pulled me over several times and most have been cool with it but a couple would love to find a way to stop it and I just didn't want to put everything on here to give them or anyone elce ammo.

Re:

You put enough info in the first post to id who you are and where you live and prob what color thongs your wearing. Now your worried about the po-po? You really trust random people off the internet that call or text you? Hell I'd put the info up before I posted my number...unless I was looking to make a dollar or 2.

I don't mind if the po po know who I am cause I'm legal, I just don't want to post all the info on here cause they may figure a way to stop it and ruin the fun for everyone just like they did with the guys that were running the mini truck tags or the low speed vehicle tags. Alabama does not want them on the road and it seems that every time someone figures out a way to get a tag they figure out a way to stop it.

What did this cost, start to finish? And is this "Box stock" Jeff Hurst? Also, are you wearing a helmet or is that not required?

Yes this is box stock. 175.00 start to finish. No helmet required. Only thing u will need to do to a stock rzr In alabama is rear view mirror and tag light. Don't even need d.o.t. tires unless you are planning on riding interstate.

I know hurst1 and he's not very internet savvy hehe. But he did what he is telling u and does have a street legal rzr here n Alabama. He's a good guy and it took a while for him to figure out how to do it. If some of yall wanted to know I am sure he would give u the details and no he doesn't make anything off of it. None of u probably know him but it sounds like drew might. He does have some interesting facts about the law as to what was legal and what wasn't legal when going through his process. Call him n ask questions cause his internet manners are a little rough haha

SXS and ATVs are street legal in Arizona. They're registered as a recreational vehicle. Even my POS truggy is street legal......without turn signals, fenders, and etc.