• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Study: Welfare pays more than minimum wage in most states

Not surprising at all. Why start working an entry level job that'll lead to something bigger and better when you are entitled to being lazy now and screwing everyone else.

Unfortunately this way of thinking is true for all forms of low class society regardless of race..

Looks like Alabama, Louisiana, North and South Carolina are all guilty as charged.

Re: Re: Study: Welfare pays more than minimum wage in most states

Florida does and it barely cut back on payouts. Drug testing just levies more financial burden on the taxpayers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You can buy a clean up kit at any tattoo parlor that will make a user test negative in 24-48 hours. They are extremely effective. If anyone gets a day or two notice about a drug test this is what they'll do. The kits are $25 - $40. I deal with this problem daily.

Everyone in the test group of recipients in FL who were tested were given notice. You'd have to be a ****ing retard not to expect the results they got. The only way to get them to test positive is to surprise test them. The study was ruled unconstitutional shortly after the test group was run and no surprise tests were conducted.

This doesn't surprise me a bit, I know several leaches of the system that turn 10$ an hour jobs down because it ****s up their ( benefits) and their holding off for management ... They'd rather do nothing them something for little :afro:

I've had people QUIT because they started making too much and it ****ed up their benefits!

i guess thats why paula deen has :afro: working for her in GA. Welfare doesnt pay enough lol.
We just got home from a vacation on the east coast and swung by to support paula deens resturant :****: Some GOOOOOOOD food. And had :afro: serving me molaugh