located in Russellville,Al 256-810-1799
TBI1.jpg

TBI2.jpg

TBI3.jpg

TBI4.jpg

TBI5.jpg

TBI6.jpg

TBI7.jpg

aftermarket TBI set up $300.00 come with 2 sizes injectors, spare computer,O2 sensor,map sensor, coolant sensor, Manual. I bought this for this amount and never used it, looks to be complete.

headers1.jpg

headers2.jpg

Ford Small Block headers $75.00

motormt1.jpg

motormt2.jpg

motor mounts $20.0

Re: stuff 4 sale 1

I will take the straps, if you will be at the gorilla run I can pick them up there. If not I can mail you some cash along with my ups account number.

GIZMO1 said:
I will take the straps, if you will be at the gorilla run I can pick them up there. If not I can mail you some cash along with my ups account number.

I'll be there. can ship if you need them sooner

I am in no rush, I will get them from you then. If you would like me to go ahead and send you the cash just pm me with the info. Thanks man

I will take the tach, ship it or give it to Gizmo. I will get it from him. Thanks Mark

nwflyj said:
I will take the tach, ship it or give it to Gizmo. I will get it from him. Thanks Mark

What ever you like, I'll be happy to bring it with his stuff, now he may stick you with a delivery fee..lol

:dblthumb: He is easy to please! Thanks Mark

I found my wife's wallet in the lock box under the front seat when I got home..... :driving:

Seriously though..Id would have gotten some more of that stuff had I remembered these ads..

I may have to make another trip for some of your stuff and those trannys Chris has on the table as well as those shafts he offered.

Man, that whole post just sounds so dirty......I'll need to set a jet engine on fire to burn it out of my mind...lol