• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

Sounds like two dumasses crossed paths and one ended up with the **** end of the stick. Kinda like a redneck version of Trayvon vs Zimmerman.

I just read all of the stupidity on pirate I mean I don't understand the mind set of some people talking all kinds of **** behind a keyboard on the opposite side of the country? I almost commented but I didn't want to ruin my long record of not loging in! How they come up with all thier opinions and sides of the story amaze me! Then they started really showing stupidity by calling rockbouncers bro and flatbillers? WTF??? " I wasn't there but this is what looks like happened in the video." What really sucks is that some of them actually registered here to see pics and will probably spew some form of bullshit here! If you want to talk **** bash people or their vehicle get a ****ing Facebook! If talking **** behind a keyboard makes you feel cool or you get a rise out of pissing people off go play in traffic!

al1tonyota said:
I just read all of the stupidity on pirate I mean I don't understand the mind set of some people talking all kinds of **** behind a keyboard on the opposite side of the country? I almost commented but I didn't want to ruin my long record of not loging in! How they come up with all thier opinions and sides of the story amaze me! Then they started really showing stupidity by calling rockbouncers bro and flatbillers? WTF??? " I wasn't there but this is what looks like happened in the video." What really sucks is that some of them actually registered here to see pics and will probably spew some form of bullshit here! If you want to talk **** bash people or their vehicle get a ****ing Facebook! If talking **** behind a keyboard makes you feel cool or you get a rise out of pissing people off go play in traffic!
x2

al1tonyota said:
What really sucks is that some of them actually registered here to see pics and will probably spew some form of bullshit here! If you want to talk **** bash people or their vehicle get a ****ing Facebook! If talking **** behind a keyboard makes you feel cool or you get a rise out of pissing people off go play in traffic!

I think there's enough members with common sense here to stand ground firmly enough to where none of the flatbiller Pirate ass clowns will ever take over. More of a "show yer pirate doucheyness around here and get a verbal thrashing immediately" sort of thing. The only reason the doucheyness thrives so hard on Pirate is because there is power in numbers there. Doucheyness has not been a part of HL as long as I've been here and I highly doubt it will ever get all douched up with them ****wads signing up here. They know their chit ain't welcome here :dblthumb:

redneckengineered said:
Holy **** pirate is full of stupid ****s

But we have succeeded in shutting those fawks up before! and that in itself is epic!
I've even been banned from there for my "attacks were too personal"... which makes that band camp even sweeter.

Re: Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

LandSpeeder said:
But we have succeeded in shutting those fawks up before! and that in itself is epic!
I've even been banned from there for my "attacks were too personal"... which makes that band camp even sweeter.

Lmao I don't believe anyone will ever be banned from HL. We've got the natural selection thing going on here.

Re: Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

TacomaJD said:
Lmao I don't believe anyone will ever be banned from HL. We've got the natural selection thing going on here.

I banned a guy for a week once. Don't even remember the reason, but it was a damn good one!!!!!!

I just can't believe this has had such a long life ... here or on Pirate. I'm going to video myself taking a dump reading the newspaper. That should be good for at least 20 pages and there will be more movement. :)

patooyee said:
Hard to tell, but she looks like she might be cute. Andrew said she was on his boat. At this point I'm thinking only one thing can redeem this thread ... flashemifyougotem ;)

Oh, and I wasn't there so I can't say on that specific scenario, but in general I do find it inconsiderate as all hell when people stop and have long convos in the middle of the roads blocking the paths. Its happened to me a couple times and inside I am screaming the same **** she was.

Like a gasser taking the only diesel pump at the station. :indianajones:

InDaShop said:

YES! Now THAT is something TRULY worthy of having your **** forcibly moved! :)

patooyee said:
I just can't believe this has had such a long life ... here or on Pirate. I'm going to video myself taking a dump reading the newspaper. That should be good for at least 20 pages and there will be more movement. :)

Not unless a hawt chick pushes up on you.

InDaShop said:

Gah that pisses me off! Especially when it's some idiot that parks there goes in and prepays then "whoops didnt hold that much gotta get my change" ad don't move their FAWKIN car when I'm obviously sitting there waiting :mad:

B.DRAKE said:
Gah that pisses me off! Especially when it's some idiot that parks there goes in and prepays then "whoops didnt hold that much gotta get my change" ad don't move their FAWKIN car when I'm obviously sitting there waiting :mad:

Or give their pos car a full wash with the squeegee AFTER they get done pumping. That's when I park 6" from their bumper and put it on high idle :gtfo: