• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

redneckengineered said:
This thread is gay. I will fix.

Hat & green bikini

Yeah I think you should talk her into standing on the hood of her Cherokee .........in a bikini ...........and talking **** about how she rammed LC and made him move.............(note I said MOVE not move out of the way......cause he did move..........just not the way she intended :****: :****: :****:)

BTW: did they ever figure out who had the bigger D*&k........that was one hell of a pissing contest. LMAO

Re: Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

TacomaJD said:
It really wouldn't bother me a bit if someone poured gas on Pirate4x4 and let that mother burn to the ground. :****:

all its good for is the rig classifieds. other than that its a flatbiller's pissing contest or whos the baddest mofo sitting behind a keyboard.

Assholes were out in full force down there that weekend. In the crowd on the side of the hill and in the parking area. :****:

TacomaJD said:
It really wouldn't bother me a bit if someone poured gas on Pirate4x4 and let that mother burn to the ground. :****:
Joc said:
all its good for is the rig classifieds. other than that its a flatbiller's pissing contest or whos the baddest mofo sitting behind a keyboard.

X10,000. Chad :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

The video was a good learning experience for me. It taught me patience, respect for others property, reinforced good manners, and is a lesson in communication. My question is. What kind if kitchen is that? :dunno:

Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

BorderPatrol said:
The video was a good learning experience for me. It taught me patience, respect for others property, reinforced good manners, and is a lesson in communication. My question is. What kind if kitchen is that? :dunno:

Taught me a lesson too. If you're gonna hit a bigger opponent first, better hit harder than that. molaugh

Wow, yeah what a great reminder of why I hate Pirate4x4. It does look like that buggy is about as close as he can get to the side, I'd normally move if someone was going to be really bitchy about it (the girl) but if before they try diplomacy they ram my rig and start cussing me out well...that will be met with equal douchery. :****:

Metal Head said:
Wow, yeah what a great reminder of why I hate Pirate4x4. It does look like that buggy is about as close as he can get to the side, I'd normally move if someone was going to be really bitchy about it (the girl) but if before they try diplomacy they ram my rig and start cussing me out well...that will be met with equal douchery. :****:

Exactly.