• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunburn remedies?

I have used a spray I think its called solocain or something like that get the stuff with aloe. I was burnt so bad after cancun I went to rite aid and took my shirt off in the store and used it. It works.

3 tons o fun said:
I was burnt so bad after cancun I went to rite aid and took my shirt off in the store and used it. It works.

Damn that would be funny to see. laughing1

time.. I was hurtin bad a couple weeks ago when I stupidly declined teh lube on Greg's boat. I was regrettin' it like a mofuggarr laughing1

Ricky, Who suggested the ER? I spent 2 days in the hospital when i was a teenager with 3rd degree sunburn on my legs. NO FUN.

87yjtoy said:
Ricky, Who suggested the ER? I spent 2 days in the hospital when i was a teenager with 3rd degree sunburn on my legs. NO FUN. If it starts swelling you need help.

The nurse at my doctor's office. I'm pretty sure it's swelling, the skin on my legs is very tight. :-\ I plan to go to the doctor right after math class tomorrow at 11.

never underestimate a redneck from tenn. i might have to use it after today on the beach

thats why i love my Indian heritage in being able to get tan and not burned...but i always end up looking like a damn raccoon after being outside for a long period of time wearing my costa's. :afro:
my girl always laughs at me telling me its no halloween and i can take my mask off :'( :flipgotcha:

The last time I went to the beach I looked like the biggest damned lobster the gulf coast had ever seen. I took 4 advil every 8 hours and it dulled the pain a good bit. I'm not even going to worry about remembering the vinegar tip. I will NEVER get burnt like that again.

Cubby said:
The last time I went to the beach I looked like the biggest damned lobster the gulf coast had ever seen. I took 4 advil every 8 hours and it dulled the pain a good bit. I'm not even going to worry about remembering the vinegar tip. I will NEVER get burnt like that again.

Is that like "I will NEVER drink again", as you are lovin' the coolness on the porcelian throne on your forehead?

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Is that like "I will NEVER drink again", as you are lovin' the coolness on the porcelian throne on your forehead?

I admit it's hard for me to learn from my mistakes. :drinkers: I will NEVER set between Dave and Les taking chugs of SoCo again though, hopefully.

Learning the hard way can be a bitch sometimes.

Speeding said:
FYI: Distilled white vinegar is AWESOME. thumb.gif Good tip.

Dump a bunch onto newspapaers and wrap your body in it. It will do even better. thumb.gif

Dude, today has been the worst yet. Left for school at 8 and just got home. Probably a total of 17 city blocks walking, not including around the buildings and whatnot. My legs are gonna 'splode! :eek: A breeze kicked up as I was walking into the house and it nearly killed me. laughing1

Went to the DR yesterday and he was impressed. He put me on steriods...bleh

I just hope I'm good enough to go wheelin' by Saturday.