• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday 01/20/08, Sadie Creek

:awesomework:
Thanks guys for the fun time. Cant wait to see the pic and video Pokey took. I'll get the pic up Frank took as soo as i getthem from him.

:awesomework:
Thanks guys for the fun time. Cant wait to see the pic and video Pokey took. I'll get the pic up Frank took as soo as i getthem from him.

So how did you like it? Its a pretty kick ass trail huh??

heres the pics the vids will take a little time. Thanks Tony for setting this up we had a great time wheeling with all of you:cheer:

Attachments

• sa1.jpg
    sa1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 180
  • sa3.jpg
    sa3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 183
  • sa4.jpg
    sa4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 177
  • sa6.jpg
    sa6.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 181
  • sa7.jpg
    sa7.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 181
more:cheer:

Attachments

• sa8.jpg
    sa8.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 174
  • sa9.jpg
    sa9.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 178
  • sa13.jpg
    sa13.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 175
  • sa14.jpg
    sa14.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 180
  • sa15.jpg
    sa15.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 176
a couple more:cheer:

Attachments

• sa20.jpg
    sa20.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 181
  • sa19.jpg
    sa19.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 177
  • sa18.jpg
    sa18.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 178
  • sa17.jpg
    sa17.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 171
  • sa16.jpg
    sa16.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 170
I'll post some pics tomorrow. Had a great time. Put a small tear in my canvas & probably bent the bows of the top a little. Had to winch three spots. Once, the windshield slid into a tree. Wasn't stuck, but didn't want to risk breaking the glass. Second time couldn't make that little hill by the downfalled tree. Gave it a couple high throttle attempts and then common sense took over from pride and we winched. Third time I just fell off the trail thru inattentiveness and slid into one wicked hole. Tried 7 or 8 times to drive out, but just got more and more off the trail. Overall, much better in the winter than in the summer!

Thank you to all who came.

And my apologies if we had angered the group that had the samis in it at the end of the day. I was under the impression you all pulled off the trail to let us thru. It wasn't till we got back to the trailers that I heard rumors of grumblings from you guys.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aqejb4tg1sE"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aqejb4tg1sE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

And my apologies if we had angered the group that had the samis in it at the end of the day. I was under the impression you all pulled off the trail to let us thru. It wasn't till we got back to the trailers that I heard rumors of grumblings from you guys.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we pulled over to change a tire on my wife's cherokee and one of you asshats ran over the spare and damn there hit the guy loosening the lugs, no "coming through, excuse me, or you guys alright".THANKS!:rb:

You're wife did a phenominal job of driving to get a cherokee thru that trail without taking out the rear side glass.

That trail is vastly better in the winter than in the summer. Them little Suzi hardtops with baby boggers did great.

You're wife did a phenominal job of driving to get a cherokee thru that trail without taking out the rear side glass.

That trail is vastly better in the winter than in the summer. Them little Suzi hardtops with baby boggers did great.

Thats why I dont run it in the summer. In the spring there's less water but plenty of slime to slam you into tree's. Thats definately one of my favorite trails. :awesomework:

Last edited:
:stirpot: :stirpot: wasss up ron,i had fun yesterday! I went back and climbed out of that hole{kryptonite}with seth and a couple of others.it took a 3rd gear start.I'm gonna hook up with larry and the dude in the black tubed toyota and hit elbe in a few weeks.I broke my shock mount yest. under the hood.see ya