• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday 11/17 Reiter Foothills ORV

YotaDude1997

I volunteered to open and close the access gate for the ORV users of Reiter Foothills. The Samurai is still "2wd" so I will be filling my time there with another interest. I will be revisiting (hiking) all the old lower 4x4 trails......just for fun......trip report w/pics to follow.

Will leave for my nature walk at 9am sharp; back to the car by 2pm. 8 miles total walking distance. If you can keep up, PM me for an invite.

I won't have the Samurai this time but will FOR SURE have it fixed and ready for my next gate volunteer day......December 1st.

Most of my day this Sunday will be spent away from the ORV area; touring the old (and forever closed) 4x4 trails. I plan to be back by mid-afternon though. I'll be the hippie acting like a hillbillie.:beer:

I have a few parts kickin around...send me a list and I will see what I have that you need...

I won't have the Samurai this time but will FOR SURE have it fixed and ready for my next gate volunteer day......December 1st.

Update: Darnit:mad:I won't be at Reiter this Sunday as planned. Going to visit family instead. Just wanted to let anybody that was planning on being there, that my plans have changed.