• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday April 5th... Mud Races

The underage drinking is completely outta hand and rampant... its very obvious 90% of the folks there are not there for the actual racing. laughing1

P said:
The underage drinking is completely outta hand and rampant... its very obvious 90% of the folks there are not there for the actual racing. laughing1

That is true. Back in the day they wouldn't let people ride around all day like that. They had an area with a mud pit in it and u had to stay there or park it, but there where also about 50-60 trucks at race so it was way more better. :****:

Well I haven't been to a mud race in 2 years. I tried to go to one last year which just happened to be the day they had the bus there hauling people to jail. They are going to have to do more than policy changes to fix the problems. I couldn't see the pictures for some reason. Oh well sounds like everyone had a good time all in all. Jrich I am very suprised that you didn't drink. thumb.gif

He didnt have to, he was still tore up from the night before :puke:

:flipoff1:

Oh yea, you know its bad when some youngin's hollar at you while headed out of the place and say

" Hey man you want some free beer ! " Then hand you half a case of Bud Light so they dont get caught with it. :****: Which reminds me... Muddy box of beer is still laying in the floor of my buggy.

hey P,

the first pic in your "starvin Marvin :afro: post" (funny as hell) that silver car tagged the white suv trying to get back on the road. you can see him reaching for his wallet, did you see how much he dished out?

wade

Not sure , all I know is the guy was a fuggin idiot and I think it was his mom's or grandma's car and he was killing it. molaugh

I cant even count how many cars and trucks I saw slide into another , it was like an insurance man's nightmare :****: laughing1

My mud whomper is so amazingly capable in the slop that even with a flatty on the front passenger side the mud was no problem laughing1

Honestly, we strategerized our exit. Jaime took his buggy across before we pulled the truck with 38ft of bumper pull badness across that sloppy creek so it all went pretty smooth...

i never hit ol boys truck but i got VERY close :dblthumb: his ol lady was giving him hell they were fighting like crazy when we passed them on the way to the truck then she laid into him at the truck

jtrogers83 said:
i never hit ol boys truck but i got VERY close :dblthumb: his ol lady was giving him hell they were fighting like crazy when we passed them on the way to the truck then she laid into him at the truck

OH great more gheyness has joined. ::) ::)

i know i am trash but this is my favorite pic of the mud races is was 2yrs ago but its priceless
l_4e398ed7a68e93369e6a3ecf449d9cba.jpg

Latest posts