• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday the 11th...reiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome day with awesome folks...sorry my rig had to go home so soon....Daddy was right, she wasn't ready for the day :sad:

I love you crash :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Kelly said:
Awesome day with awesome folks...sorry my rig had to go home so soon....Daddy was right, she wasn't ready for the day :sad:

I love you crash :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

you broke your **** again????

Well with your track record of breaking ****, I think I can say with confidence, "yes my YJ will out wheel your ,,whatever it is" :haha:

So what broke now??

JOOP said:
you broke your **** again????

Well with your track record of breaking ****, I think I can say with confidence, "yes my YJ will out wheel your ,,whatever it is" :haha:

So what broke now??

Brake master went out--guess it didn't like being empty for 2 years :D

crash said:
Brake master went out--guess it didn't like being empty for 2 years :D

:haha: Kelly its called "preventive maintenance". Your suppose to check that ****.. Oh well I guess you gain your experiences from stupid things like this. :haha:

JOOP said:
:haha: Kelly its called "preventive maintenance". Your suppose to check that ****.. Oh well I guess you gain your experiences from stupid things like this. :haha:

Why dont you go fix your u joint problem.

JOOP said:

I'm not going to argue with you, but theres a reason why the past two runs have been called "shake down runs" for my ZJ. Its been sitting for YEARS, and the only way to see what it needs is to use it, and see what starts to fail :rolleyes:

Obviously you think I took it out with no brakes? They started to fade half way thru the day, and I decided its not worth risking anyones life over a few more hours of fun. I'll get a new (larger) master on there, and it'll be fine.

Preventive mainenance on a rig sitting w/ no axles, yeah, I guess I should have bled the brakes, huh dipshit? :flipoff:

Kelly said:
I'm not going to argue with you, but theres a reason why the past two runs have been called "shake down runs" for my ZJ. Its been sitting for YEARS, and the only way to see what it needs is to use it, and see what starts to fail :rolleyes:

Obviously you think I took it out with no brakes? They started to fade half way thru the day, and I decided its not worth risking anyones life over a few more hours of fun. I'll get a new (larger) master on there, and it'll be fine.

Preventive mainenance on a rig sitting w/ no axles, yeah, I guess I should have bled the brakes, huh dipshit? :flipoff:

Wait yer brakes went out? Sorry to hear that but glad no-one was hurt over the fact. Totally agree with ya about the rig sitting for years not being drivin thing though

War-Jeeper said:
Wait yer brakes went out? Sorry to hear that but glad no-one was hurt over the fact. Totally agree with ya about the rig sitting for years not being drivin thing though

They never went out, they were just getting worse throughout the day....coming back down issabelle, they'd need to be pumped up to keep it from raming Corey's ZJ :flipoff:

Kelly said:
They never went out, they were just getting worse throughout the day....coming back down issabelle, they'd need to be pumped up to keep it from raming Corey's ZJ :flipoff:

O I C....Still not a good situation to be in:;

JOOP said:
You shut up. :flipoff:

I have other crap to fix. :redneck:

Yup, Spring over, Bigger axles and bigger tires.....Wait...no, It rules as it is.

JOOP said:

As kelly mentioned the rig has been sitting for a very long time and there are still a few bugs to work out but---none of the bugs are from what I have built and we were skeptable on how the brake master was going to hold up..

So with that said this thread is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts