• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sunk my 94 22re need help

yotacrazy

last night i underestimated a"puddle" and had water up to my glove box for ahour. got it out and it started up fine. now it idles and revs up smooth. but when i drive it, it loses all power unless my thottle is all the way pressed or just barely pressed. nothing in between. it will run fine again after 3500 rpms with no power loss at all. i have checked all plugs, new air filter drained all fluids plus fuel tank. new mass air flow sens. i tripped the codes and it reads nothing, check engine light is not on. any ideas?

ya i silicone in on. i braught it in the garage and let it all dry out. i also tried an extra computor i have laying around and it didnt make a diff

just ran to the parts store and the TPS tested bad, so now does anybody know the right way to adjust one as you are installing it?

i just repleced my TPS and it ran fine for about a half mile. still when engine is under load it only runs at idle, full throttle, or above 3500 rpms. could it possibly be the crank position sensor in the distributor?

Pic's or it never happend :redneck::corn:

X2 on fuel tank drain and fill.......how many hours was it under water?

:pics:

sorry no pics. it was under for an hour. There was a party down the road. i drained the tank and filled it with e bottle of fuel dryer. im not sure what to do next. have installed new mass air flow sens. new tps, new disritbutor, new computor.

any ideas on anu other sensors or parts to check? i rteally need to firgure this out because i need the motor for my other project. if not anybody willing to make some cash to fix it? or else i have to take it to a shop and this would be the first ri i have ever braught to a shop out of 5 rigs i have built.

Latest posts