• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunroof install

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
If I had all the parts, how much would it cost for me to have a sunroof installed in my VW??? I'm not sure if there is a body/fab shop locally that would/could be willing to do this. I''ve been tossing around the idea and want to know if it would be worth my money/time to round up parts to do it. I could even do some preliminary prep work (remove headliner, unless needed for mock-up sort of things).

(If this is in the wrong section please move it, but I wasn't sure where to put it:awesomework: )

Thanks!

If I had all the parts, how much would it cost for me to have a sunroof installed in my VW??? I'm not sure if there is a body/fab shop locally that would/could be willing to do this. I''ve been tossing around the idea and want to know if it would be worth my money/time to round up parts to do it. I could even do some preliminary prep work (remove headliner, unless needed for mock-up sort of things).

(If this is in the wrong section please move it, but I wasn't sure where to put it:awesomework: )

Thanks!

Wait.......you live in Washington.........right. So why cut a hole in a perfectly good roof??? Thats what I always say when someone calls me wanting a sunroof.
K, so don't remove headliner, don't do ANY "prep" to help. The installer won't be happy, he will be pissed someone is ****ing up his installation.
Find your local glass shop, they should be able to do it, or reccomend someone to do it.
BUT...........I would say, DON'T DO IT.
This coming from some one expirenced with this kinda stuff too! haha.

Latest posts