• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Mega Ultra Extreme Dana 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee4dcc4f101bab565757d8ee042cc893.jpg

PS, let's not assume everybody from AR is stupid, I'll admit, we do have our fair share, but I bet this dude is a Yankee.......lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al1tonyota said:
Yea that would probably be best! Hate that one of us got the hammer over this pole smokers trolling thread! :****:
It really did not get started as a trolling thread, i still fully intend to build this axle. i did get defensive on day one. i had no idea it would be met with the absolute hostility that it was. i probably over reacted to the initial comment about me not liking the gear set i chose. but after the backlash that followed i realized it was more of a territory war amongst competing ant colonies. i just stayed neutral as i don't really care what insults get hurled. the constructive criticism is fine. i expect that.

Beerj said:
The contradictions are strong with this one.
i agree....which i why i made the original comment of not liking the warranty. their web page says one thing and they go and do something different behind closed doors.

paradisepwoffrd said:
dang that's bad. they even warranty zuk shafts for 40" tires. and that is ridiculous. Why not run a chromo joint vs a spicer?
i just answered off the cuff, ive seen general good things with spice joints. I'm not against other options.

muddinmetal said:
Next time you "wheel" around Alabama, let me know, I'll let you make good on that hug offer...
right then. i might need some contact info, but it will be a while before i'm down there

stano said:
ee4dcc4f101bab565757d8ee042cc893.jpg

PS, let's not assume everybody from AR is stupid, I'll admit, we do have our fair share, but I bet this dude is a Yankee.......lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you must be the leader of this group. that's one of the only intelligent things ive seen

AdamMannis said:
I'm the idiot, but you are the one consistantly being owned by the idiot and getting more and more butthurt about it. :flipgotcha:

Owned? Jeezus you are near mentally retarded.

AdamMannis said:
i realized it was more of a territory war amongst competing ant colonies.

....because your ignorant ass likes to argue to folks that actually know what they are talking about, doesn't make it in any form or fashion a turf war.

A red truck is a red truck, nothing else but red....... You are a dumb ****, nothing else, just a dumb ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.