• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Mega Ultra Extreme Dana 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will never be lucky enough to house my crown jewels in your filthy cock-glove mouth......but really, please :gtfo: nobody likes you here.

mac5005 said:
What u-joints are you planning to run, that can handle street use like an rcv, that are comparable in strength and warranty?
i don't know of any that are really compariable to RCVs but since they only warranty to a 35" on dana 30 shafts there warranty is kind of pointless in the build planning aspect. i plan to run spice 1350s.

Re:

AdamMannis said:
you know I only do that for you, I just didnt think you wanted to be outed to your friends, its the least i could do after all times you've spread those plump cheeks for me, sweetie.

Now that was pretty funny....... molaugh molaugh

TacomaJD said:
You will never be lucky enough to house my crown jewels in your filthy cock-glove mouth......but really, please :gtfo: nobody likes you here.
you like me enough to continue talking to me and reading all that i post instead of moving on to something else, don't hide your true passion.

AdamMannis said:
i don't know of any that are really compariable to RCVs but since they only warranty to a 35" on dana 30 shafts there warranty is kind of pointless in the build planning aspect. i plan to run spice 1350s.
So if a company as established as rcv will only warrantee their axles to a 35" did you stop to think I bet there is a reason?

al1tonyota said:
So if a company as established as rcv will only warrantee their axles to a 35" did you stop to think I bet there is a reason?

All reason and logic means nothing to this guy. He is trolling us. Probably doesn't even have the $2,500-$3,000 he is claiming he's gonna drop on this gay wad of metal junk. Cryo the fawking housing? The housing ain't gonna be what breaks! This thread needs to be locked and this cocksucker and all his gay little Arkansas buddies need their IP addresses banned. Hurts my head to read this much stoopid ****.

AdamMannis said:

So if warranty and price are of no concern then, why not run rcvs to get the strongest setup you can?

Are you cryo treating the u joints cross and caps also? What about the needles themselves?

If so, what are you doing about the reduction in tolerance as the cryo process will have the cross and cap both grow dimensionally?

AdamMannis said:
love you sweetie :-* can you grab a some KY tonight, you were a little dry yesterday.

This :JRich: got jokes molaugh

Don't know how I missed all this
:popcorn:

mac5005 said:
So if warranty and price are of no concern then, why not run rcvs to get the strongest setup you can?

Are you cryo treating the u joints cross and caps also? What about the needles themselves?

If so, what are you doing about the reduction in tolerance as the cryo process will have the cross and cap both grow dimensionally?
don't plan on treating the u-joints or anything outside the axle housing at this time. as far as the RCVs go, i dont know maybe, maybe not. you'll just have to stay tuned to see what ends up in the final install.

Re:

AdamMannis said:
but you're starting to like me....you'll see just wait.
I'm sorry did I not "hate" on your dumbass idea enough to get response? I have asked you several legitimate questions?

al1tonyota said:
Not really considering they just gave a friend of mine a written letter of warranty amendment to warranty the shafts upto 40" tires.

TacomaJD said:
All reason and logic means nothing to this guy. He is trolling us. Probably doesn't even have the $2,500-$3,000 he is claiming he's gonna drop on this gay wad of metal junk. Cryo the fawking housing? The housing ain't gonna be what breaks! This thread needs to be locked and this cocksucker and all his gay little Arkansas buddies need their IP addresses banned. Hurts my head to read this much stoopid ****.
i think you need to come home early tonight, honey. you seem stressed.

Re:

al1tonyota said:
I'm sorry did I not "hate" on your dumbass idea enough to get response? I have asked you several legitimate questions?
i must have missed them. let me go back and find them and i will respond. this has been a really popular thread so im sure ive missed a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.