• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Mega Ultra Extreme Dana 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he took off the running boards and fender flares to lighten it? I was hoping to see all his build pics start rolling in? Curious as to if he will be doing the work his self or also paying for labor?

rednecklights said:
f1f92b334bc129df34ecd4839b21df40.jpg

b2a4c8309cb56c8d46678cf731fd5c2a.jpg

3089afaa93ff60d556e52182947d084e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously Piper, for a guy who is not a facebook instatweeter, you sure can stalk a brother! Or did you do it the old fashioned way and go to Arkansas and snap pictures of the ole Rock Lobsta?

So this guy really is from Arkansas hahahaha....

And he used the same "uncle touchie" reference as the guy that wanted free tires. I don't like it. :wtflol:

I just don't get starting a thread with such defensive douchiness. How can anyone not know what they are going to be met with when you start a thread acting like a ****. And what is up with all the begging **** lately. Has our sport been infiltrated by ghetto welfare trash? :wtflol:

kushKrawlin said:
Hey Ben is it a ford housing.? My good buddy has been on the hunt for a cheap one. He narrowed his and has regrets. Lookin for a ford housing.

Casey, I have one in Carrollton from an 05+ SD with no shafts/ unit bearings for $180 if he is interested.

a7778e8fdda533b9b4dc7bfc41592e15.jpg

This isn't a batmobile Will thread, the OP used a period. Lol

Damn hell why cant the kids that start these bullshit threads stick it out?

He's gonna post some terrible idea garbage, get called out, then have his mallcrawler, apartment dwelling assjuice pisspoor "built" Jeep posted and the disappear when he gets his feelings hurt?

Why can't he just stick around and develop some thicker skin?

Does anyone else wonder if Uncle Touchie has a big red van with free candy stickers on the side?

Hijack on,,, school me on the Gatlinburg gay reference? I go there every couple years? Hijack off

poolman said:
Hijack on,,, school me on the Gatlinburg gay reference? I go there every couple years? Hijack off

Im not sure if its gatlinburg specifically, but 3+ dudes renting a cabin for something other then a place to ****/shower/shave while wheeling for a weekend sends kinda like a :wtflol: moment to me.

94xjsport94 said:
Casey, I have one in Carrollton from an 05+ SD with no shafts/ unit bearings for $180 if he is interested.

a7778e8fdda533b9b4dc7bfc41592e15.jpg

This isn't a batmobile Will thread, the OP used a period. Lol
He's dead set on a KP 60. Thanks brother. Dam you're not far from me at all.

I understand. Yeah, not far at all. I live in Carrollton and work in villa rica.

Well he could cut his C's off and have them machined out to fit the stronger superduty housing

Status
Not open for further replies.